ActivTrades PLC is an award-winning provider of forex and CFD trading solutions and services that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. Active trades specializes in forex trading and offers a range of products to forex traders.
ActivTrades PLC has 228 employees and its headquarters are in London, United Kingdom, with offices in Luxembourg, Bahamas, Italy, and Bulgaria.
Is ActivTrades PLC Regulated?
Yes, according to the official website, ActivTrades PLC is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB), and registered with the National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange (CONSOB).
As per the official ActivTrades PLC website, the broker has regulation and a license to provide investment as well as ancillary services to forex traders from 140 countries worldwide.
Through its regulation and authorization, ActivTrades PLC can guarantee client fund security and that funds are kept in segregated accounts with top-tier banks.
Is ActivTrades PLC Regulated in the United States?
No, ActivTrades PLC is not regulated in Virginia or any other US state.
Is ActivTrades PLC Regulated in Europe?
Yes, ActivTrades PLC is regulated in Europe by FCA and registered with CONSOB to provide forex broker and trading services.
Is ActivTrades PLC regulated in a Tier-1 Jurisdiction?
Tier-1 Jurisdiction grants ActivTrades PLC with the necessary license and authorization to provide financial services in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, and Switzerland.
According to the official ActivTrades PLC website, ActivTrades PLC is regulated in Tier-1 jurisdiction.
Is ActivTrades PLC regulated in Tier-2 Jurisdiction?
Tier-2 Jurisdiction provides ActivTrades PLC with a license to provide financial services in the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Taiwan.
According to the official website, ActivTrades PLC is regulated in Tier-2 jurisdiction.
What are the Platforms and Tools for Forex Trading in ActivTrades PLC?
ActivTrades PLC offers forex traders the use of its own proprietary trading platform ActivTrader as well as the highly acclaimed MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- ActivTrades is the proprietary trading platform of ActivTrades PLC which makes use of the latest technology as well as functionalities to provide forex traders with an immersive, unique trading environment. Forex traders are offered access to more than 1,000 CFDs, progressive trailing stops, and access to a range of advanced trading tools and capabilities.
- MetaTrader 4, offered by ActivTrades PLC, is the industry leader in trading platforms and a market standard where forex trading is concerned, it is a user-friendly trading platform that offers forex traders unique trading tools, access to expert advisors, and the opportunity to develop technical indicators.
- ActivTrades PLC MetaTrader 5 is the updated, improved version of MetaTrader that offers extended characteristics on top of the sophisticated and dynamic features that MetaTrader 4 has. Forex traders have access to more than 500 CFDs on stocks and ETFs in addition to the financial instruments that forex traders already have access to.
Does ActivTrades PLC Have a News Blog for Forex News?
Yes. ActivTrades PLC offers forex traders a free news blog that can be used to obtain the latest in forex news. The renowned analysis offered by ActivTrades PLC ensures that forex traders can stay abreast of the occurrences in the market, allowing them to start their trading day with the best insights.
Does ActivTrades PLC Have a Traders Dashboard?
Yes, ActivTrades PLC offers a forex traders Dashboard that offers forex traders an overview of the market and occurrences that may affect their trading. forex traders also have access to live quotes on a variety of instruments.
Does ActivTrades PLC Have an Educational Section?
Yes, ActivTrades PLC offers a free educational section that can be accessed from the official website. The educational section offers forex traders access to a variety of Educational events and material that can be used by both beginners and advanced forex traders.
What is the content of ActivTrades PLC Forex Education?
ActivTrades PLC offers the following under Educational Events:
- One-to-One training
- Webinar Archive
The Educational Material consists of a glossary, educational videos, and educational manuals.
The Video section features 19 videos on the following topics:
- “MT4 – How to log in”.
- “MT4 – How to change the language”.
- “MT4 mobile trading on Android”.
- “How to place a Market Order”
- “MT4 – The Journal Tab”.
- “Trailing stop”.
- “Account statements”.
- “Setting up an alert”.
- “Create your own profile”.
- “Exporting Account history to Excel”.
- “Mobile trading on iPad”.
- “Placing a Pending Order”.
- “Launching an Expert Advisor”.
- “One-Click trading in MT5”.
Is ActivTrades PLC Legit?
Yes, ActivTrades PLC is a legit Forex Broker and Trade Platform with regulation through FCA, CSSF, SCB, and registration with CONSOB.
Is ActivTrades PLC Safe?
Yes, ActivTrades PLC is a reliable and safe Forex Trade platform as far as safety is concerned. ActivTrades PLC has strict regulation through:
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulates ActivTrades PLC in the United Kingdom and Bulgaria.
- Commission de surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in Luxembourg and Italy.
- The Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB) in the Bahamas.
- Registration with the National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange (CONSOB) in Italy.
ActivTrades PLC keeps all client funds in top-tier banks, segregated from the broker’s own funds. These funds cannot be used for operational purposes and can only be used towards trading activities.
Is ActivTrades PLC a Good Broker?
Yes. According to the Forex Suggest review, ActivTrades PLC is a good broker for security, trading speed, and online support but not for cryptocurrencies.
- To ensure security, ActivTrades PLC makes use of robust technology to ensure that client information and data are encrypted and kept safe. In addition, client funds are secured in accounts with top-tier banks.
- According to the ActivTrades PLC official website, execution speed is below 0.004 seconds, with 93.60% of all orders executed at the requested price, and more than 100,000 orders executed per second.
- ActivTrades PLC offers online support by providing forex traders with the option of using a live chat function that can be accessed throughout the website. The response is prompt, and customer support agents are helpful and friendly.
- In terms of cryptocurrencies, ActivTrades PLC no longer supports the trade in digital assets.
What is the Offering of Investment in ActivTrades PLC?
Offerings of ActivTrades PLC can be found below.
Does ActivTrades PLC have Nasdaq?
Nasdaq offers forex traders with the trade in the top technology stocks.
ActivTrades PLC offers the trade-in Nasdaq according to the official website. As a Nasdaq owner, ActivTrades PLC offers forex traders with the trade-in CFDs on indices and shares.
What are the Awards of ActivTrades PLC?
Forex Trading Platform ActivTrades PLC’s awards are listed below.
- Best Online Trading Services – ADVFN International Financial Awards.
- Best Forex Broker – Le Fonti.
- Best Execution Broker – Agence IAT Grand Prize Excellence.
- Best Customer Support – Agence IAT Grand Prize Excellence.
- Most Trusted Forex Broker – MENA Forex Show.
- Best Customer Service – DKI & Euro am Sonntag
How to Use ActivTrades PLC for Forex trading?
To use ActivTrades PLC, a forex trader should have the necessities below:
- Forex traders must have a copy of their identity documents.
- Forex traders must be 18 years or older.
- Forex traders must have proof of their residential address (not older than 3 months).
- A minimum deposit of $100.
Once a forex trader meets the conditions above, they can register a forex trading account to use the services of ActivTrades PLC.
How to open a Forex trader account with ActivTrades PLC?
To open a Forex Trading account with ActivTrades PLC, a trader should follow the steps below.
- Click on the “Open an Account” banner on the official ActivTrades PLC website.
- Provide country of residence, title, given name, and last name as given on the trader’s passport, email address, a user-selected password, and mobile phone number.
- Next, forex traders must complete the personal details, tax information, and residential address.
- Forex traders must upload their identification documents and proof of residence to validate their identification before they can submit their application. Once the documents have been verified, forex traders will be able to fund their accounts and start trading.
What are the Forex Trader Account Types with ActivTrades PLC?
Forex Trading Platform and Financial Asset Management Institution ActivTrades PLC has 3 different account types that are offered.
ActivTrades PLC Account Types are listed below.
ActivTrades PLC offers forex traders a risk-free demo account that offers beginners the perfect platform to practice trading. The demo account also offers more expert forex traders with a risk-free environment in which they can test their trading strategies.
ActivTrades PLC offers Muslim forex traders with Sharia-compliant accounts that feature the following:
- Zero rollover interest.
- No additional rollover commission for contracts that last longer than 24 hours.
- MT4 Accounts in USD and MT5 Account in USD, EUR, CHF, and GBP.
- 5-digit spreads.
- The ability to trade mini-lots and micro-lots.
- Automated trading via Expert Advisors.
- Direct execution.
- The ability to activate the Islamic Account from $500.
The Individual Account offers forex traders competitive trading conditions and is catered to the needs of various forex traders despite their trading level. The Individual Account’s features are:
- The benefit of negative balance protection.
- Client protection is automatically applied to the value of $1,000,000.
- Direct execution through the NDD model.
- Multiple base account currencies including USD, GBP, CHF, and EUR.
- 24/5 customer support through a variety of communication avenues.
- A variety of deposit and withdrawal options for quick and effortless deposits and withdrawals.
- A minimum deposit of $100.
- Maximum leverage up to 1:400.
- Access to more than 1000 financial instruments.
- Spreads that start from 0.5 pips EUR/USD.
- Low commission charges.
How to Withdraw Money from ActivTrades PLC?
To withdraw money from ActivTrades PLC, the following should be done:
- Forex traders log into their ActivTrades PLC account and select the option to request a withdrawal.
- Forex traders can select their preferred withdrawal method along with the currency and amount they wish to withdraw and follow any additional instructions to complete the request.
- Forex traders must note that funds from the trading account will only be sent to the original account from where funds were deposited.
- ActivTrades PLC reserves the right to request a copy of the trader’s bank statement as proof of account ownership.
- If forex traders have funded their account with card or e-money solutions, the withdrawn funds will be returned to these sources.
- Bank withdrawal fees will depend on the currency as well as the type of transfer that has been requested.
- Intraday profits may not be withdrawn on the same day and will thus be delayed until the following business day.
How many days do deposits take with ActivTrades PLC?
According to the ActivTrades PLC official website, deposits take one day to reflect in the trading account.
What are the costs and fees with ActivTrades PLC?
There are four types of costs with ActivTrades PLC namely spreads, commissions, swap fees, and margin requirements.
The spread can be defined as the difference between the bid/ask price, expressed in pips, which is the smallest increment that a price can move up or down. Commissions are charged per side, or per round turn on trades, depending on the type of account the trader uses.
Swap fees are charged on positions that are kept open overnight, or over weekends, while margin requirements are collateral required by the broker for opening a position.
What are the Trading Fees with ActivTrades PLC?
ActivTrades PLC deposit fees on the following:
- Credit/Debit Card – UK and EEA – 1.5%
- Credit/Debit Card – Non-EEA – 1.50%
ActivTrades PLC charges withdrawal fees of 9 GBP on withdrawals that are made through Bank Transfer.
The Forex Trading Fees with ActivTrades PLC are below.
The Individual Account:
- Spread: from 0.5 pips EUR/USD.
- Forex: No commission
- Margin requirement that starts from 0.5% with close-out levels from 50% up to 100%.
- Swaps: long swap of -0.62 pips and short swaps of -0.01 pips on EUR/USD.
What is the minimum deposit in ActivTrades PLC?
The recommended minimum initial amount is 100 USD.
What are the contract specifications in ActivTrades PLC?
Does ActivTrades PLC have promotional offers?
Yes, ActivTrades PLC Trade and Exchange platform has promotional offers for new forex trading account holders as well as existing forex traders. These promotional offers are as follows:
- Refer a friend
- Cash Back
Does ActivTrades PLC have a welcome bonus?
No, ActivTrades PLC does not have a welcome bonus.
Welcome bonuses are offered to new forex traders who register a trading account for the first time to help them get started in trading. The official ActivTrades PLC website does not indicate any past, present, or future welcome bonuses.
Does ActivTrades PLC have a deposit bonus?
No, ActivTrades PLC does not offer a deposit bonus.
A deposit bonus is offered by brokers when forex traders make a certain minimum deposit to their trading account. Depending on this amount, forex traders are offered a certain percentage back on their deposit that can be used as trading credit.
According to the ActivTrades PLC official website, there is no record of a deposit bonus, neither is there any indication of whether the broker will offer such a bonus in the future.
Is there a commission-free trade bonus in ActivTrades PLC?
No, ActivTrades PLC does not offer forex traders a commission-free trade bonus.
According to the ActivTrades PLC website, there is no planning to provide such a bonus in the future.
Is there a VIP bonus in ActivTrades PLC?
No, ActivTrades PLC does not offer forex traders a VIP bonus.
According to the ActivTrades PLC website, there are currently no plans in place to offer this in the future.
Can you start trading with no money at ActivTrades PLC?
No, you cannot start trading with no money at ActivTrades PLC. To start trading with ActivTrades PLC, forex traders must pay a minimum deposit of $100 when registering a live trading account.
How does leverage work with ActivTrades PLC?
ActivTrades PLC offers forex traders the use of leverage that can be applied when trading certain financial instruments such as forex. This allows forex traders to open larger positions by lowering the margin call or requirement.
Forex traders are provided with a maximum leverage ratio of 1:400 which can be changed in the trader’s account settings on their personal area.
Where are the headquarters of ActivTrades PLC?
ActivTrades PLC is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Who is ActivTrades PLC’ CEO?
The CEO of ActivTrades PLC is Alex Pusco who has held the position since March 2009.
What are the social media accounts of ActivTrades PLC?
forex traders can follow ActivTrades PLC on the following social media accounts:
How many employees do work for ActivTrades PLC?
According to official and reliable sources, ActivTrades PLC has over 228 employees.
What are the opinions about ActivTrades PLC?
ActivTrades PLC is a popular and reputable broker that is used by more than 70,000 forex traders from around the world. ActivTrades PLC is known for its safety and security, and its competitive trading conditions. In addition, ActivTrades PLC is also highly rated amongst both beginner and experienced forex traders.
What are ActivTrades PLC Contests?
ActivTrades PLC does not run any contests.
ActivTrades PLC does not currently offer forex traders any forex contests from which they can make additional profits.
Does ActivTrades PLC have online support?
Yes, ActivTrades PLC offers forex traders with online support that is prompt and available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Does ActivTrades PLC offer demo accounts for Forex trading?
Yes, ActivTrades PLC offers a free demo account for all new forex traders. The demo account can be opened with the following steps:
- Forex traders can visit the official ActivTrades PLC website and select the option to “Try the free demo”.
- Forex traders will be redirected to a new page that informs them of the option of registering a demo account on either of the three trading platforms that are offered.
- Forex traders can either register a demo account with MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5, or forex traders can use the ActivTrader demo account that is available for 72-hours without registering.
- To use the 30-day demo account, forex traders must complete the demo application that takes under a minute to complete.
Does ActivTrades PLC have a mobile app for Forex trading?
Yes, ActivTrades PLC offers the Direct App for Android and iOS.
The ActivTrades features progressive trailing stop along with other features such as access to more than 1,000 CFDs spread across several asset classes, market sentiment, and advanced charting capabilities.
Does ActivTrades PLC publish an economic calendar?
ActivTrades PLC offers forex traders a comprehensive economic calendar and lets forex traders refine the type of releases and information they wish to view. forex traders can view announcements, economic news, expirations, trading hours, and holidays.
An economic calendar is a useful trading resource and tool that allows forex traders to view important economic information scheduled to be released. Events such as these have the potential to impact specific financial markets and on the trading of the trader.
Forex traders can also select the period that they wish to view, whether past, current, or future releases, and select the region that they wish to view. Forex traders also can view high, medium, and low priority events according to their needs.
The economic calendar is a free trading tool that can be accessed without initial registration.
What is the communication information of ActivTrades PLC?
ActivTrades PLC has five telephone numbers, one main business address, and additional business addresses of its other offices.
ActivTrades PLC telephone numbers are listed below.
Main telephone number: London +44 (0) 207 6500 500
Additional telephone numbers:
Luxembourg: +352 20 331 300
Bahamas: +1 242 603 5200
Italy: +39 02 9475 0699
Bulgaria: +359 (0) 2 493 4300
ActivTrades PLC business addresses are as follows:
United Kingdom: 1 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YN
Luxembourg: 52, Route d’Esch, L-1470
Bahamas: 209 & 210 Church Street, Sandyport, Bahamas.
Italy: Via Borgonuovo 14/16, 20121 Milano, Italia
Bulgaria: 1404 Sofia, Bulgaria