ADS Securities is an award-winning forex and CFD trading provider that was founded in 2011 and is based in the United Arab Emirates. ADS Securities was established to build a global financial services firm that delivers excellent products as well as services.
ADS Securities has between 10 and 50 employees and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi.
Is ADS Securities Regulated?
Yes, ADS Securities is regulated by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
According to ADS Securities’ official website, the broker has the necessary regulation for a cross-border license that grants ADS Securities permission to provide investment and ancillary services
Through strict regulation and compliance with stringent requirements, ADS Securities can guarantee client fund security. Client funds are kept in segregated bank accounts with top-tier banks.
Is ADS Securities Regulated in the United States?
No, ADS Securities is not regulated in Virginia or any other US state.
Is ADS Securities Regulated in Europe?
Yes, ADS Securities holds regulation in Europe through the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in providing cross-border investment services as a regulated forex broker in Europe.
Is ADS Securities regulated in a Tier-1 Jurisdiction?
Tier-1 Jurisdiction gives ADS Securities permission to offer financial services in jurisdictions consisting of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, and Switzerland.
According to the official ADS Securities website, ADS Securities is regulated in Tier-1 jurisdiction.
Is ADS Securities regulated in Tier-2 Jurisdiction?
Tier-2 Jurisdiction grants ADS Securities with the necessary license to provide a variety of financial services to, and operate in, the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Taiwan.
According to the ADS Securities official website, the broker is regulated in Tier-2 jurisdiction.
What are the Platforms and Tools for Forex Trading in ADS Securities?
ADS Securities provides forex traders with the use of the popular MetaTrader 4 which can be used to execute trades, conduct fundamental and technical analysis, analyze charts, and more.
- ADS Securities’ MetaTrader 4 is the most popular and widely used trading platform in the trading industry. It offers a unique combination that consists of both superior execution and charting tools. When using MetaTrader 4, forex traders will be granted access to a range of trading tools that can be used in both the mobile and desktop versions of the trading platform.
Does ADS Securities Have a News Blog for Forex News?
Yes, AD Securities offers forex traders a news blog for forex news in the form of a Market Watch. This area on the website offers valuable insight and updated news, helping forex traders make more informed trading decisions.
Does ADS Securities Have a Traders Dashboard?
No, ADS Securities does not have a forex traders Dashboard on the website.
Does ADS Securities Have an Educational Section?
Yes, ADS Securities has an educational section that can be accessed free of charge on the official website.
What is the content of ADS Securities Forex Education?
ADS Securities has a variety of educational materials that consists of the following sections:
- Educational eBooks
- Trading Webinars
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Glossary
- Video Library
- One-on-one coaching
- MT4 Video Tutorial
The Educational eBooks include some of the following titles:
- “Smart tools for smart forex traders”.
- “Safe Havens: How Covid-19 made the case for refugee assets”.
- “Navigating a new age for global financial markets”.
ADS Securities offers a variety of Trading Webinars that consist of the following topics:
- “Advancing your approach to Technical analysis”.
- “The Weekly Market Update”.
- “Monthly Action: Discover Trading Opportunities Across Multiple Markets”.
- “The ADSS Trading Course – Part 1: Trading Trends using Technical Analysis and Strategy”.
The Frequently Asked Question section addresses a variety of questions that forex traders may have despite whether they are beginners or more advanced. Some topics covered in this section are listed below.
- “About ADS Securities”.
- “Trading Account Information”.
- “Trading Basics”.
The Financial Glossary serves the purpose of helping forex traders understand important trading terminology. To use the glossary, forex traders can simply click on a letter and they will be taken to the relevant place in the alphabet, allowing them to find the word or the term that they are looking for.
ADS Securities offers forex traders a 10-part video course that offers beginners and even experts with the education and information that they need. In this course, the following topics are covered:
- “Let us start at the beginning”.
- “What moves the price?”.
- “Trading terminology”.
- “Foundation of Forex”.
- “Spotlight on Forex”.
- “The Basic Trading Chart”.
- “Technical Talk for forex traders”.
- “Introduction to Technical Analysis”.
- “Start with a Simple Strategy”.
- “Trading platforms, stop-losses, etc”.
One-on-one coaching is provided to forex traders who hold an Elite trading account with ADS Securities. The workshop covers the following topics:
- “Market analysis”.
- “An introduction to MT4”.
- “The ADSS Offering”.
- “Risk Management”.
- “All about Data”.
The Beginner’s guide to MT4 trading features 23 videos that are comprehensive and cover a broad spectrum of topics including, but not limited to:
- “Your MT4 Account”.
- “Basic set-up of MT4”.
- “MT4 templates”.
- “Moving Averages”.
- “Using the MT4 Graphics tools”, and more.
Is ADS Securities Legit?
Yes, ADS Securities is a legit Forex Broker and Trade Platform that has regulation with the Central Bank of UAE, SFC, and FCA.
Is ADS Securities Safe?
Yes, ADS Securities is a reliable and safe Forex Trade platform where regulation and stringent safety protocols are concerned. ADS Securities is regulated by several entities namely:
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) provides ADS Securities with regulation and authorization in the United Kingdom.
- The Central Bank of the UAE provides ADS Securities with the regulation in the UAE.
- The Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission grants ADS Securities with the regulation in Hong Kong.
ADS Securities is required to keep all client funds in segregated accounts, separate from the broker’s own operational funds.
Is ADS Securities a Good Broker?
Yes. According to a Forex Suggest review, ADS Securities is a good broker where security, trading speed, online support, and cryptocurrencies are concerned.
- In terms of security, ADS Securities makes use of 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect all client information, data, and transactions. In addition, new forex traders must verify their identity, declare their income and source of funds, as part of Anti-money laundering policies.
- Where trading speed is concerned, the exact speed is not provided, however, ADS Securities has servers based in TY3, LD4, and NY4 data centers, and the broker is also partnered with more than 30 tier-1 and 2 banks as well as non-bank liquidity providers which ensures premium liquidity and excellent trade execution speeds.
- Online support is offered to forex traders in the form of a live chat option, with support available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- ADS Securities offers the trade in cryptocurrency CFDs on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
What is the Offering of Investment in ADS Securities?
Offerings of ADS Securities can be found below.
Does ADS Securities have Nasdaq?
Nasdaq is the stock exchange that tracks the top technology stocks in the United States.
ADS Securities, as a Nasdaq owner, offers the trade-in Nasdaq via share and indices CFDs.
What are the Awards of ADS Securities?
Forex Trading Platform ADS Securities’ awards are listed below.
- Forex Trading Platform of the Year (2013) in the Banker Middle East Product Awards.
- Best online trading service provider (2013) in the Banker Middle East Industry Awards.
- Most trusted Forex Brokerage of the Year (2013) at the JFEX Awards.
- Best Forex Execution Broker (2016)
How to Use ADS Securities for Forex trading?
To use ADS Securities, a forex trader should have the necessities below:
- forex traders must be 18 years or older to register a trading account.
- forex traders must verify their identity, proof and source of income, and their residential address.
- forex traders must pay the $100 minimum deposit when registering an account
Once a forex trader meets the conditions above, they can register a forex trading account to use the services of ADS Securities.
How to open a Forex trader account with ADS Securities?
To open a Forex Trading account with ADS Securities, a forex trader should follow the steps below.
- Forex traders can visit the official ADS Securities website and select “Create an Account”.
- Forex traders can complete the “About You” section which requires the trader’s title, first and last name, country of residence, country code, mobile number, email address, and date of birth.
- Next, forex traders must provide their address and residency information followed by their financial information, and their trading experience.
- Forex traders must upload proof of their identity by submitting a copy of their valid national ID or passport, and proof of residence that is not older than 3 months.
- Once the application has been processed and approved, forex traders must deposit the minimum amount of $100 to activate their account and start trading.
What are the Forex Trader Account Types with ADS Securities?
Forex Trading Platform and Financial Asset Management Institution ADS Securities have 5 different account types that are offered.
ADS Securities Account Types are listed below.
Hong Kong Account
ADS Securities offers forex traders the option of opening a risk-free demo account funded with virtual capital. The demo account can be used to practice trading, test out trading strategies before employing them in a live environment, and exploring ADS Securities’ offering.
ADS Securities offers Muslim forex traders who follow the Sharia Law the option of converting their live trading account into that of an Islamic Account. This ensures that Muslim forex traders can keep their positions open for longer after the trading day has concluded without having to pay/receive swaps.
The Classic Account is tailormade to accommodate most retail forex traders. The Classic Account has the following features:
- Minimum deposit of $100.
- Maximum leverage of 1:500.
- Spreads from 1.6 pips EUR/USD.
The Elite Account is a VIP-style account intended for professional forex traders. This type of account has the following features:
- Minimum deposit of $200,000.
- Maximum leverage of 1:500.
- Spreads from 0.0 pips EUR/USD.
Hong Kong Account
This Account provides Hong Kong forex traders with their own set of account features including:
- Minimum deposit of HK$3,000.
- Spreads from 1 pip EUR/USD.
How to Withdraw Money from ADS Securities?
To withdraw money from ADS Securities, the following should be done:
- To withdraw funds from ADS Securities, forex traders must navigate to “Withdrawals” on their trading account.
- Forex traders must provide their email address, ADSS Platform Account Number, Amount they wish to withdraw, and the currency.
- Once submitted, the withdrawal request will be processed.
- Conversion fees payable are charged to the trader and withdrawals can be blocked for 15 days unless the account has been cleared by the Compliance department.
- When withdrawing funds, forex traders must use the same payment method they used for their initial deposit.
How many days do deposits take with ADS Securities?
Deposits with ADS Securities can take a few days, depending on the internal processes involved.
What are the costs and fees with ADS Securities?
Costs and fees with ADS Securities can be divided into trading and non-trading fees. Trading fees relate to spreads, commissions, swap rates, and margins while non-trading fees relate to deposit/withdrawal charges, inactivity fees, and account maintenance fees.
The spread is the difference between the bid/ask price which is expressed in pips while commissions are charged per trade according to the discretion of the broker. Swap rates are determined by financial instruments and interbank rates while margins are the collateral that brokers require to be paid at the start of the trade.
What are the Trading Fees with ADS Securities?
The Forex Trading Fees with ADS Securities are below.
The Classic Account:
- Spreads: from 1.6 pips
The Elite Account:
- Spreads: from 0.0 pips.
Hong Kong Accounts:
- Spreads from: 1 pip EUR/USD
There is truly little information provided regarding trading fees charged by ADS Securities on the official website.
What is the minimum deposit in ADS Securities?
The minimum required deposit in ADS Securities is 100 USD.
What are the contract specifications in ADS Securities?
Does ADS Securities have promotional offers?
Yes, ADS Securities Trade and Exchange platform has promotional offers for new and existing
- Referral Programme
Does ADS Securities have a welcome bonus?
No, ADS Securities does not offer a welcome bonus.
The ADS Securities official website does not indicate the provision of an official welcome bonus.
Does ADS Securities have a deposit bonus?
No, ADS Securities does not offer a deposit bonus.
In ADS Securities Exchange Organisation, there is currently no deposit bonus offered. The official ADS Securities website does not indicate whether a deposit bonus is being planned.
Is there a commission-free trade bonus in ADS Securities?
No, ADS Securities does not offer forex traders a commission-free trade bonus.
Is there a VIP bonus in ADS Securities?
No, ADS Securities does not offer forex traders a VIP bonus.
Can you start trading with no money at ADS Securities?
No, you cannot start trading with no money at ADS Securities. To start trading with ADS Securities, a minimum deposit of $100 must be paid to register a Classic Account, $200,000 for an Elite Account, and HK$3,000 for a Hong Kong Account.
How does leverage work with ADS Securities?
ADS Securities offers forex traders leverage, allowing them to open larger positions despite their initial deposit. Leverage maximizes the profit potential of forex traders but also increases the risks that forex traders are exposed to.
Leverage can be adjusted on the ADS Securities trading account.
Where are the headquarters of ADS Securities?
ADS Securities is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Who is ADS Securities CEO?
The CEO of ADS Securities is Paul Webb who has held the position since 2016 and who graduated from the University of Hertfordshire with his 2:1 Honours and BSc in Business and Law.
What are the social media accounts of ADS Securities?
forex traders can follow ADS Securities on the following social media accounts:
How many employees do work for ADS Securities?
According to official sources, ADS Securities has between 10 and 50 employees.
What are the opinions about ADS Securities?
ADS Securities is a popular and trusted broker that offers forex traders a safe trading environment. ADS Securities is also known for its comprehensive, sophisticated account types and competitive trading conditions offered to retail and professional forex traders.
What are ADS Securities Contests?
ADS Securities does not run any contests.
The official website of ADS Securities does not indicate any current or future contests being run.
Does ADS Securities have online support?
Yes, ADS Securities offers online support to forex traders by providing a live chat option that is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Does ADS Securities offer demo accounts for Forex trading?
Yes, ADS Securities offers a free demo account for forex traders. forex traders can register for the free demo account by following these steps:
- Visit the official ADS Securities website and select “Open Demo”.
- Forex traders can select the “Sign up now” banner on the page that loads and fills the required fields with their first and last name, email, location, and phone number.
- Forex traders can select whether they want to receive information from ADS Securities regarding trading insights, products offered, and services via either phone or email before selecting “open MT4 demo”.
- forex traders will be provided with their login credentials and a link to download MetaTrader.
Does ADS Securities have a mobile app for Forex trading?
Yes, ADS Securities offers the Direct App for Android and iOS.
ADS Securities does not offer its own proprietary mobile app for forex trading but offers mobile forex trading through MetaTrader 4’s mobile app that can be downloaded on either Android or iOS.
forex traders are offered a comprehensive all-encompassing trading solution through MetaTrader 4.
Does ADS Securities publish an economic calendar?
ADS Securities offers forex traders an economic calendar.
An economic calendar is one of the most important tools that forex traders can use when they trade forex. The calendar offers forex traders an overview of relevant economic information and announcements to be released. These events could affect the financial markets, prices, and the trader’s trading overall.
What is the communication information of ADS Securities?
ADS Securities has one telephone number and one main business address.
The main telephone number for ADS Securities: +971 2 652 9777
The main business address for ADS Securities is 8th floor, CI Tower, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.