ATC Brokers is an amazing online brokerage firm that was established in 2005 in the United Kingdom. ATC Brokers’ main services are the provision of forex and CFD trading to forex traders from around the world.
ATC Brokers has more than 10 employees and is divided into ATC Brokers Limited, based in the United Kingdom and the Cayman Islands, and ATC Brokers (US) based in the United States.
Is ATC Brokers Regulated?
Yes, ATC Brokers is regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) which mandates firms that conduct their operations under stringent regulations, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and ATC Brokers (US) is regulated by the National Futures Association (NFA) as an Introducing Broker (IB).
As per the ATC Brokers website, the broker has the necessary regulations for a cross-border license which provides ATC Brokers with the authorization to provide investment and ancillary services.
Through strict regulation, ATC Brokers is obligated to segregate the funds deposited by clients to ensure that client funds are not used for their own accounts. There are also additional measures taken to ensure that, in the event of a default, the segregation of client funds will return the money of clients to them and it will not be treated as a recoverable asset by general creditors.
Is ATC Brokers Regulated in the United States?
Yes, ATC Brokers (US) is regulated by the National Futures Association (NFA) as an Introducing Broker (IB).
Is ATC Brokers Regulated in Europe?
Yes, ATC Brokers are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
Is ATC Brokers regulated in a Tier-1 Jurisdiction?
Tier-1 jurisdiction provides ATC Brokers with the necessary authorization to provide services in certain countries such as Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, and Switzerland.
According to the ATC Brokers official website, ATC Brokers is regulated under the Tier-1 jurisdiction.
Is ATC Brokers regulated in Tier-2 Jurisdiction?
Tier-2 jurisdiction grants ATC Brokers the necessary licenses to operate in the British V.I., Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Taiwan.
According to official ATC Brokers sources, ATC Brokers is regulated under the Tier-2 jurisdiction.
What are the Platforms and Tools for Forex Trading in ATC Brokers?
ATC Brokers supports the use of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. MetaTrader 4 is one of the most used trading platforms among forex and CFD forex traders and it is accepted as a result of its wide array of features. These features include:
- Intuitive interface that features live quotes as well as order management, analysis tools, and more.
- Access to the marketplace where expert advisors, indicators, signals, and other enhancements can be bought.
- Each tradable financial instrument is displayed on three different chart styles that are plotted against nine different time frames that range from one minute up to one month.
- More than 30 technical indicators, graphical objects, and drawing tools.
Does ATC Brokers Have a News Blog for Forex News?
No, ATC Brokers does not have a news blog for forex news.
Does ATC Brokers Have a Traders Dashboard?
No, ATC Brokers does not have a forex traders Dashboard.
A forex traders dashboard is a customizable tool that allows forex traders to monitor data fields from their account information window, provide the trader with instant visual representations of trading data, and allows forex traders to stay up to date with the most recent activity pertaining to specific contracts, and view real-time data, news headlines, and more.
Does ATC Brokers Have an Educational Section?
No, ATC Brokers does not offer an educational section on the official website.
Is ATC Brokers Legit?
Yes, ATC Brokers is a legit Forex Broker and Trade Platform. ATC Brokers has regulation and authorization through FCA, CIMA, and NFA to offer trading solutions and services.
Is ATC Brokers Safe?
According to a Forex Suggest review, ATC Brokers is a reliable and safe Forex Trade platform in terms of its regulation and safety protocols. The broker is regulated in several global jurisdictions, as described below:
- CIMA regulates ATC Brokers Limited in the Cayman Islands.
- The FCA regulates ATC Brokers Limited in the United Kingdom.
- The NFA regulates ATC Brokers (US) in the United States.
ATC Brokers keeps client funds that are deposited into the trading account in segregated accounts. These accounts are kept with top-tier international banks and the funds are available for withdrawal by the client at any given time.
Is ATC Brokers a Good Broker?
Yes. According to the Forex Suggest review, for security, trading speed, online support, ATC Brokers is a good broker.
- In terms of trading speed, trades are executed within mere milliseconds and ATC Brokers handles large trading volumes per day.
- In terms of security, ATC Brokers make use of strict protocols to ensure information and data encryption and security through two-factor verification in addition to using SSL.
- In terms of online support, ATC Brokers has a live chat option available that can be used 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- In terms of cryptocurrencies, ATC Brokers does not offer the trade-in cryptocurrencies, which places the broker at a disadvantage when compared to other brokers that offer thousands of tradable financial instruments, including a variety of cryptocurrencies.
What is the Offering of Investment in ATC Brokers?
Offerings of ATC Brokers can be found below.
Does ATC Brokers have Nasdaq?
Yes, ATC Brokers has Nasdaq according to the ATC Brokers official website. As a Nasdaq owner, ATC Brokers allows forex traders to trade CFDs on indices and shares on Nasdaq.
What are the Awards of ATC Brokers?
According to official sources as well as Forex Trading Platforms, ATC Brokers does not have any awards listed until 2023.
How to Use ATC Brokers for Forex trading?
To use ATC Brokers, a forex trader should have the necessities below:
- A copy of their identity document.
- They must be 18 years of age or older.
- They must possess proof of residence to verify their trading account as per the “Know Your Client” or KYC process.
- They must be able to pay the $2,000 minimum deposit requirement when registering a trading account.
If a forex trader has the conditions listed above, they can open a forex trading account with ATC Brokers.
How to open a Forex trader account with ATC Brokers?
To open a Forex Trading account with ATC Brokers, a trader can follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official ATC Brokers website and select “Open an Account”.
- Complete the registration form by providing country of residence, account registration (individual or corporate), currency deposit (EUR or USD), platform, initial deposit amount (starting from $2,000), and select “start application”.
- Next, forex traders must provide their personal, contact information, and complete the security questions before they can proceed.
- Forex traders must then complete the commission acknowledgment that they will be charged $30 per side on every million USD traded on forex and CFDs before they can proceed with the application.
- Before the trading account can be approved, forex traders must submit proof of their identification and their residential address by uploading the documents when prompted.
What are the Forex Trader Account Types with ATC Brokers?
Forex Trading Platform and Financial Asset Management Institution ATC Brokers offer only two different account types that can be used by forex traders.
ATC Brokers Account Types are listed below.
Live Trading Account (Individual, corporate, joint)
When using a demo account offered by ATC Brokers, beginners can use the account to practice trading in a risk-free environment that mirrors a live trading environment. The demo account can also be used by forex traders to explore what ATC Brokers offer or to test out strategies before they are employed.
Live Trading Account
The Retail trading account is a singular account that can be used either by individual forex traders, forex traders who wish to share one trading account, or an account used by corporate entities or businesses for trading purposes.
The Live Trading Account has the following features:
- Minimum deposit requirement starting from $2,000.
- Leverage up to 1:200 for non-EU clients and 1:30 for EU clients.
- Commissions of $30 charged per side per one million USD traded on both forex and CFDs.
- Spreads that start from 0.3 pips EUR/USD.
- ECN pricing and execution.
- Access to a no-dealing desk or NDD operation.
- Competitive rates and fees.
- Access to Gold and Silver products.
- A selection of top major indices when CFDs are traded.
How to Withdraw Money from ATC Brokers?
To withdraw money from ATC Brokers, the following should be done:
- Log in to your ATC Brokers Account and select the option to withdraw funds.
- Enter the preferred method of withdrawal along with the currency and the amount.
- Follow all further instructions or prompts to confirm and submit the withdrawal request.
- The withdrawal may take a few minutes up to a few business days depending on the payment method used and internal processes of the payment provider.
- Third-party payments are prohibited as per AML procedures and thus the name in which the bank account is registered must be the same as that used when registering a trading account.
How many days do deposits take with ATC Brokers?
Deposits with ATC Brokers between one and several days for some available deposit methods for Forex forex traders.
What are the costs and fees with ATC Brokers?
There are three types of costs with ATC Brokers. Commission, spreads, and swap rates are charged for forex users. Commissions are often a flat fee charged per round turn on trades while the spread is the difference between the bid and ask price expressed in pips.
Swap fees are interest accrued on positions that are held overnight.
What are the Trading Fees with ATC Brokers?
ATC Brokers does not charge deposit fees but charges withdrawal fees on bank wire and Skrill. Commissions, spreads, and swaps are charged on trades and ATC Brokers does not offer Muslim forex traders a swap-free account to exempt them from swap fees.
The Forex Trading Fees with ATC Brokers are below.
- Commission: $30 per side per 1 million USD traded on forex and CFDs.
- Spreads: floating from 0.3 pips EUR/USD.
- Swap rates are charged depending on the financial instrument that is held overnight, whether the position is long or short, and as per interbank rates.
What is the minimum deposit in ATC Brokers?
The recommended minimum initial amount starts from $2,000 for the Live Trading Account with ATC Brokers.
What are the contract specifications in ATC Brokers?
Does ATC Brokers have promotional offers?
No, ATC Brokers does not have any promotional offers listed on the website.
Does ATC Brokers have a welcome bonus?
No, ATC Brokers does not have a welcome bonus according to a Forex Suggest review.
Does ATC Brokers have a deposit bonus?
No, ATC Brokers does not offer a deposit bonus. According to the ATC Brokers official website, there are no records of this being offered previously and there is no announcement page that could indicate that such a bonus is planned for the future.
Is there a commission-free trade bonus in ATC Brokers?
No, ATC Brokers does not offer a commission-free trade bonus. There are no announcements on the ATC Broker official website that would suggest that there has ever been such a bonus, or that it will be offered in the future.
Is there a VIP bonus in ATC Brokers?
No, ATC Brokers does not offer a VIP bonus. The ATC Brokers official website does not indicate the existence of such a bonus and nor does it provide information on future planning for a VIP Bonus.
Can you start trading with no money at ATC Brokers?
No, you cannot start trading with no money at ATC Brokers. When registering for a live trading account, the application cannot be completed without a trader committing that the minimum deposit amount they will deposit, needed to activate their account, will be $2,000.
How does leverage work with ATC Brokers?
Leverage offered by ATC Brokers allows forex traders to increase their trading position despite their initial deposit. ATC Brokers offers non-EU forex traders with a maximum leverage ratio of 1:200 while EU clients only have access to 1:30.
This ratio can be adjusted either by contacting ATC Brokers customer support or adjusting it on the trading account settings after logging in on the website.
Where are the headquarters of ATC Brokers?
ATC Brokers is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with offices in the Cayman Islands, and the United States.
Who is ATC Brokers’ CEO?
The CEO of ATC Brokers is Michael Mirarchi who has been the CEO from 2015 until the present, with a previous position held as CEO of FX Prime Brokerage, Citigroup, Inc.
What are the social media accounts of ATC Brokers?
The ATC Brokers official website does not indicate any active social media accounts.
How many employees do work for ATC Brokers?
There is no official count on ATC Brokers’ employees, however, from their business size, it can be determined that ATC Brokers has more than 10 employees.
What are the opinions about ATC Brokers?
ATC Brokers is a reputable firm that may not offer a variety of financial instruments that can be traded but makes up for this by offering exceptional trading solutions and services. ATC Brokers has a good reputation for being a broker that caters for the needs of experienced and professional forex traders.
What are ATC Brokers Contests?
ATC Brokers does not have any forex trading contests. There are no records on the ATC Brokers official website that contests are a part of the broker’s offering and neither is there any indication that ATC Brokers will offer contests in the future.
Does ATC Brokers have online support?
Yes, ATC Brokers offers online support through a live chat function on the website. Queries are not always answered, depending on the time zone in which the trader is and when they ask their question. Online support is typically available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Does ATC Brokers offer demo accounts for Forex trading?
Yes, ATC Brokers offers a free demo account for all forex traders. To open a demo account, forex traders can follow the steps below.
- Visit the official ATC Brokers website and open the menu.
- Select “Platform” and “Demo Request”.
- Complete the form and make use of the demo login details that are emailed to the address provided. Use the details to log into MetaTrader 4 from any device to use the demo account.
Does ATC Brokers have a mobile app for Forex trading?
Yes, ATC Brokers offers the use of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform on mobile devices that support iOS and Android.
With MetaTrader 4 and an ATC Brokers account, forex traders can control their accounts, trade in a variety of financial markets, and make use of the full range of technical indicators for market analysis. With the mobile app, forex traders have full functionality as they would on other terminals.
However, with the mobile app, there are some limitations such as the inability to make use of expert advisors.
Does ATC Brokers publish an economic calendar?
No, ATC Brokers does not publish an economic calendar.
An economic calendar is a vital tool that allows forex traders to see the past, present, and upcoming economic releases and announcements. Based on the information provided, forex traders can plan their trading accordingly if there are announcements that can influence the markets.
What is the communication information of ATC Brokers?
ATC Brokers has one telephone number and one main address.
ATC Brokers’ telephone number is: +44 20 3318 1399
ATC Brokers’ main address is 2nd Waverley House 7-12 Noel Street, W1F 8GQ, London, United Kingdom.