Our Blackstone Futures Demo Account Revealed:
- ✔️How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
- ✔️Blackstone Futures Demo Account Features
- ✔️Pros and Cons
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register a demo account with Blackstone Futures, traders can follow these steps:
- Traders can navigate to the official Blackstone Futures website and select “Open Account” from the homepage or at the top of every page.
- Once selected, traders will be redirected to a new page that contains an online account registration form.
- Traders must complete the necessary fields by providing their First and Last name, valid email address, country of residence, mobile number, and a user-selected username and password, which must be confirmed.
- Once complete, traders can select “Open Account” and their form will be submitted.
- The trader’s application will be processed, they will be logged into their trader’s area automatically, and they will be redirected to a new page where they can select “Add new demo account”.
- Next, the trader can choose between MetaTrader 4 and CloudTrade and select their preferred currency between ZAR and USD. Traders can then select “Create a new demo account” and their information will be processed.
- Traders will be notified that their new demo account has been created.
- Traders can view their demo account information and select to download their trading platform by clicking on the corresponding icons on their trading account.
- Once traders have gained access to their trading terminal, they can log into their demo account to start using it.
Blackstone Futures Demo Account Features
The demo account features that traders can expect will reflect the features of the live trading account that is offered by Blackstone Futures. The aim behind a demo account is for it to be a practice account that can be used by different traders despite their trading skills or experience.
The misconception is that demo accounts are only intended for beginners, but this is not true. Demo accounts are a vital tool that can help experienced traders test their strategies and allow all traders to explore what brokers offer before they commit to a live account.
Pros and Cons
|Demo account sign-up is quick and easy||Only one live trading account is offered|
|There is a choice between both trading platforms|
|High virtual fund balance given|
|There is no expiry date on the demo account|
You might also like: Blackstone Futures Account Types
You might also like: Blackstone Futures Fees and Spreads
You might also like: Blackstone Futures Minimum Deposit
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account is a practice account that can be used by both beginner and professional traders. Beginners can use a demo account to practice their trading while more advanced traders can use it to test their trading strategies.
Alternatively, traders can also use a demo account to explore what a broker has to offer. Demo accounts are known for the risk-free environment that they offer along with the virtual funds which are used to trade.
Does Blackstone Futures offer a demo account?
Yes, Blackstone Futures offers a demo account.
How long is the demo account valid?
The demo account will remain active and valid if the trader continues to use it.
Which live trading accounts does Blackstone Futures offer?
Blackstone Futures only offers a single live trading account that can be used either on MetaTrader 4 or CloudTrade.
Does Blackstone Futures offer an Islamic Account?
No, Blackstone Futures does not offer an Islamic Account to Muslim traders that follow Sharia Law.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
Traders can only make deposits in ZAR or USD.