Our CM Trading Demo Account Revealed.
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register a demo account with CM Trading, traders can follow these steps.
- Navigate to the official CM Trading website and select “Register” from the top righthand part of the webpage.
- An online application form will load, and the trader can complete the required fields by providing their First and Last Name, Date of Birth, valid email address, user-selected password, country of residence, and mobile number.
- Traders can select whether the account is private or corporate.
- Traders must read and understand the Customer Agreement, Risk Disclosure Statement, Anti-Money Laundering Policy, and the Complaint Policy before they register an account. By ticking the box provider, traders agree to all these agreements and policies.
- Once complete, traders can select “Start Trading” to proceed.
- The application will be processed, and traders will automatically be signed into their trader’s dashboard.
- From here, traders can select “Demo Accounts” to toggle between Live and Demo Accounts.
- To access the demo account, traders can download and install their trading platform of choice and sign in using the credentials that they registered with on the website.
CM Trading Demo Account Features
The CM Trading demo account will reflect the features of the live trading account that the traders chose. In addition to this, the features will also depend on the trading platform that traders choose.
Demo accounts are thought to be intended only for beginners as a practice account. However, the demo account is an important tool for more experienced traders as well.
Traders can use the demo account to explore what CM Trading offers in addition to using the account to test and adapt trading strategies before they are applied in a live trading environment.
Pros and Cons
|Demo account offered on all live trading accounts||Fixed spreads are not offered|
|Easy sign-up process|
|There is a choice between four different trading accounts|
|The demo account can be used on either of the trading platforms that are offered|
You might also like: CM Trading Account Types
You might also like: CM Trading Fees and Spreads
You might also like: CM Trading Islamic Account
You might also like: CM Trading Minimum Deposit
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account is a practice account that can be used by both beginner and professional traders. Beginners can use a demo account to practice their trading while more advanced traders can use it to test their trading strategies.
Alternatively, traders can also use a demo account to explore what a broker has to offer. Demo accounts are known for the risk-free environment that they offer along with the virtual funds which are used to trade.
Does CM Trading offer a demo account?
Yes, CM Trading offers a demo account.
How long is the demo account valid?
The demo account is available for an unlimited period if it is actively being used.
Which live trading accounts does CM Trading offer?
CM Trading offers the following live trading accounts.
- Bronze Account
- Silver Account
- Gold Account
- Premium Account
Does CM Trading offer an Islamic Account?
Yes, CM Trading offers an Islamic Account on all account types offered.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
CM Trading supports the use of EUR or USD.