Darwinex is an amazing, globally recognized online brokerage firm that was founded in 2012 in the United Kingdom. Darwinex’s main financial services consist of offering the trade in a variety of assets in a sophisticated, comprehensive manner.
Darwinex is headquartered in London and has 95 employees that form the staff complement.
Is Darwinex Regulated?
Yes, Darwinex is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
According to the Darwinex website, the broker has the necessary regulation for a cross-border license, authorizing the broker to offer investment and ancillary services.
Darwinex holds client funds in segregated accounts with Barclays in the UK, separate from the operational funds of the broker.
This provides assurance if insolvency occurs. Client funds are also subjected to monitoring by the CASS Regime 1 of the FCA, requiring the reconciliation of outstanding balances daily with reports on any discrepancies.
Is Darwinex Regulated in the United States?
No, Darwinex is not regulated in Virginia or any other US state.
Is Darwinex Regulated in Europe?
Yes, Darwinex is regulated in Europe by the Financial Conduct Authority as a regulated forex broker in Europe. Darwinex also holds a passport to offer services in all EU countries through the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), which provides harmonized regulation where investment services are concerned in member states of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Is Darwinex regulated in a Tier-1 Jurisdiction?
With Tier-1 Jurisdiction, Darwinex can provide financial services in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, and Switzerland.
According to the official Darwinex website, Darwinex is regulated in Tier-1 jurisdiction.
Is Darwinex regulated in Tier-2 Jurisdiction?
With Tier-2 Jurisdiction, Darwinex can offer financial services and operate in the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Taiwan.
According to the official website, Darwinex is regulated in Tier-2 jurisdiction.
What are the Platforms and Tools for Forex Trading in Darwinex?
Darwinex offers forex traders access to the popular MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 along with FIX API.
- Darwinex’s MetaTrader 4 is the most widely used trading platform in the industry and it is popular for its user-friendly interface that is intuitive, high customizability, and a wide range of features that includes technical indicators, chart analysis, multiple time frames, a variety of order types, trading templates, and more.
- MetaTrader 5, offered by Darwinex, is like MetaTrader 5 but offers more in addition to the standard suite including additional time frames, order types, technical indicators, depth of market, multi-currency backtesting, an MQL5 community, an extensive marketplace, and more.
- Darwinex’s FIX API offers the framework for straight-through processing (STP) along with connections between various counterparties. It is vendor-neutral and offers flexible, standardized exchange transactions between a variety of parties.
In addition to these trading platforms, Darwinex also offers the following plugins:
- ZeroMQ for MetaTrader.
- Zorro for MetaTrader.
Does Darwinex Have a News Blog for Forex News?
No, Darwinex does not have a news blog for forex news on its official website.
Forex traders are, however, offered access to updated news through the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms.
Does Darwinex Have a Traders Dashboard?
No, Darwinex does not have a forex traders dashboard that it offers to forex traders.
Does Darwinex Have an Educational Section?
Yes, Darwinex has an educational section.
What is the content of Darwinex Forex Education?
The education that Darwinex offers is an online training school that offers:
- An investor’s program that trains novice investors.
- Rewards system based on objective achievements and student support service.
- FAQ section.
- Active community forum.
Is Darwinex Legit?
Yes, Darwinex is a legit Forex Broker and Trade Platform that has regulation through FCA.
Is Darwinex Safe?
Yes, Darwinex is a reliable and safe Forex Trade platform regulated and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
Darwinex is also a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) that offers eligible forex traders with compensation up to £500,000. Compensation such as this is offered if the broker cannot fulfill its financial obligation.
Darwinex holds a passport with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) to offer its services to all EU countries.
Darwinex keeps all client funds with Barclays (UK) in segregated funds, separate from the broker’s own funds.
Is Darwinex a Good Broker?
Yes. According to a Forex Suggest review, Darwinex is a good broker in terms of security, trading speed, and cryptocurrencies, but not online support.
- Where security is concerned, Darwinex offers stringent security protocols in ensuring that the information, data, and transactions of clients remain secure.
- In terms of trading speed, Darwinex ensures low execution latency and high liquidity with minimal slippage, ensuring that the trades of clients are executed at the best possible prices.
- In terms of cryptocurrencies, Darwinex offers the trade-in Cryptocurrency CFDs in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
What is the Offering of Investment in Darwinex?
Offerings of Darwinex can be found below.
Does Darwinex have Nasdaq?
Nasdaq is the US stock exchange that tracks the top technology stocks in the US.
Darwinex offers the trade of shares on Nasdaq as CFDs according to the official website.
What are the Awards of Darwinex?
According to official sources and forex trading platforms, Darwinex does not have any awards listed on the official website.
How to Use Darwinex for Forex trading?
To use Darwinex, a forex trader should have the necessities below:
- Forex traders must be 18 years, or older to sign up for an account.
- Forex traders must be able to afford the $500 minimum recommended deposit.
- Forex traders must provide proof of their identity and residential address as part of the “Know Your Client” or KYC procedure.
Once a forex trader meets the conditions above, they can register a forex trading account to use the services of Darwinex.
How to open a Forex trader account with Darwinex?
To open a Forex Trading account with Darwinex, a trader should follow the steps below.
- Forex traders can visit the official website and select “Sign Up”.
- To sign up as a trader, forex traders can choose their username, provide their email, and select a password before selecting “Sign Up”.
- Next, forex traders can select whether to open a live trading account from the list of options.
- Forex traders must provide basic personal information, their residential address, Tax identification number, if applicable, and their base currency before they can proceed.
- Next, forex traders must complete the Financial Solvency Section and lastly, forex traders must upload proof of identification and residential address before their account will be approved.
What are the Forex Trader Account Types with Darwinex?
Forex Trading Platform and Financial Asset Management Institution Darwinex have 4 different account types that are offered.
Darwinex Account Types are listed below.
Darwinex offers forex traders a risk-free demo account that can be used to practice trading, practice strategies, or explore what the broker offers. The demo account replicates real-world markets but poses no risk to the trader’s capital.
The standard account offers forex traders access to basic trading conditions, however, there are stringent criteria in registering an account. The features of the Standard Account are as follows:
- Minimum deposit of $500.
- Access to either MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
- Access to more than 300 tradable assets.
- Low spreads from 0.0 pips.
- Access to copy trading.
The Joint Account has the same features as the Standard Account; however, this account caters for corporate forex traders who have more trading experience. The only other difference with this account is that the minimum deposit is $10,000.
How to Withdraw Money from Darwinex?
To withdraw money from Darwinex, the following should be done:
- forex traders must log in to their Darwinex account and select the option to withdraw.
- forex traders will be required to choose their payment method and enter the amount they wish to withdraw along with the currency.
- forex traders can follow the prompts relevant to their payment method to finalize their withdrawal and submit their request.
How many days do deposits take with Darwinex?
This will depend on the method of payment as it can be immediate or take a few business days.
What are the costs and fees with Darwinex?
There are four types of costs with Darwinex namely spreads, commissions, swap fees, and margin requirements.
The spread is the difference between the bid/ask price which is expressed in pips and the commission is a flat fee charged per lot, per side, or per round turn. Swap fees are charged/credited when positions are kept open for longer after the trading day has concluded.
Margin requirements are what Darwinex requires as collateral when forex traders open a position.
What are the Trading Fees with Darwinex?
The Forex Trading Fees with Darwinex are below.
- Spreads from 0.0 pips
- Forex Commissions: $2.5 per order.
- Commodities Commissions: 0.0025% per order.
- Indices Commissions: $2.75 per order.
- Cryptocurrencies Commissions: 0.15% per order.
- US Stocks Commissions: $0.02.
- Forex Margins: 3.33% to 10%
- Commodities Margins: 5% to 10%
- Indices Margins: 6% to 10%
- Cryptocurrencies Margins: 100%
- US Stocks Margins: 20%
What is the minimum deposit in Darwinex?
According to the official Darwinex website, the recommended minimum initial amount is $500.
What are the contract specifications in Darwinex?
Does Darwinex have promotional offers?
No, Darwinex does not have promotional offers.
The official Darwinex website does not specify any promotional offers either past, current, or planned in the future.
Does Darwinex have a welcome bonus?
No, Darwinex does not have a welcome bonus.
Brokers offer welcome bonuses to forex traders who have registered a new live trading account, providing them with trading credit that they can use.
Does Darwinex have a deposit bonus?
No, Darwinex does not have a deposit bonus.
Deposit bonuses offer forex traders, both new and existing, a certain percentage return on their deposit based on the amount that they fund their account with.
Is there a commission-free trade bonus in Darwinex?
No, Darwinex does not offer forex traders a commission-free trade bonus.
Is there a VIP bonus in Darwinex?
No, Darwinex does not offer forex traders a VIP bonus.
Can you start trading with no money at Darwinex?
No, you cannot start trading with no money at Darwinex. To start trading, you must pay a minimum deposit of $500.
How does leverage work with Darwinex?
Darwinex offers forex traders leverage, a useful trading tool that allows forex traders to open larger positions despite their initial deposit.
With Darwinex, forex traders have access to leverage of a maximum of 1:200.
Where are the headquarters of Darwinex?
Darwinex is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Who is Darwinex’s CEO?
The CEO of Darwinex is Juan Colón who has held the position since March 2012. Juan Colón graduated from the London School of Economics and Political Science in 2000 with his MSc in Economics.
What are the social media accounts of Darwinex?
forex traders can follow Darwinex on the following social media accounts:
How many employees do work for Darwinex?
According to an official source, Darwinex currently has 95 employees.
What are the opinions about Darwinex?
Darwinex is widely regarded as a reputable broker and financial services provider. Darwinex offers innovative and unique solutions along with enabling forex traders and investors to access third-party capital in a way that is legal and transparent.
What are Darwinex Contests?
Darwinex does not run any contests.
The official Darwinex website does not indicate any contests and there are no current announcements that would suggest that contests will be held in the future.
Does Darwinex have online support?
No, Darwinex does not have online support on the official website.
Does Darwinex offer demo accounts for Forex trading?
Yes, Darwinex offers a free demo account for all new forex traders. The demo account can be opened with the following steps:
- Forex traders can visit the Darwinex website and select “Sign Up”.
- Forex traders can select their username, provide their email address, and a user-selected password before selecting “Sign Up”.
- Forex traders can select the option to open a demo trading account from the list of options.
- Forex traders must select their trading platform, provide a name for their account, and select their currency, and their virtual fund amount before selecting “Open Account”.
- Based on the trading platform they selected, forex traders will be provided with a download link for their trading platform.
Does Darwinex have a mobile app for Forex trading?
No, Darwinex does not have a proprietary mobile app for forex trading. Darwinex offers mobile trading through MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5’s mobile applications.
With the mobile apps, forex traders have seamless integration of their trading account across all devices in addition to having access to the full range of tradable financial instruments, and more.
Does Darwinex publish an economic calendar?
Darwinex does not offer a proprietary economic calendar on its website. However, forex traders can access an economic calendar on MetaTrader 5.
An economic calendar is an important trading tool that brokers offer forex traders, allowing them to view economic information, announcements, and releases per region, and country according to their importance with the ability to filter these events according to dates, whether in the past, current, or future.
What is the communication information of Darwinex?
Darwinex has one main telephone number and two main business addresses.
Darwinex’s main telephone number is +44 20 3769 1554.
Darwinex’s business addresses are as follows:
United Kingdom: Level 39, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB, United Kingdom.
Spain: Calle de Recoletos, 19, Madrid, Spain, 28001.