One Financial Markets is an award-winning global broker that caters to both private and institutional investors. The broker provides access to forex and CFDs on shares, indices, bullion, commodities, energies, and cryptocurrencies.
One Financial Markets was founded in 2007 and today is headquartered in London, with up to 200 employees.
Is One Financial Markets Regulated?
Yes, One Financial Markets is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom and by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority of South Africa (FSCA).
According to the broker’s website, One Financial Markets is under regulation to provide licensed investment and brokerage services within the regions governed by the FCA and the FSCA to incorporate extensive client protection measures.
One Financial Markets’ regulations guarantee client’s confidence that their money will be safe as the broker holds funds in segregated accounts across a range of major banks or regulated institutions, in accordance with the FCA’s client money rules.
Is One Financial Markets Regulated in the United States?
No, One Financial Markets is not regulated in Virginia or any other US state.
Is One Financial Markets Regulated in Europe?
No. One Financial Markets is not regulated in Europe. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulates the broker in the United Kingdom.
Is One Financial Markets regulated in a Tier-1 Jurisdiction?
According to the One Financial Markets official website, One Financial Markets is not regulated under the Tier-1 jurisdiction.
Tier-1 jurisdiction affords licensed operations in certain countries, namely Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Is One Financial Markets regulated in Tier-2 Jurisdiction?
According to the official One Financial Markets sources, One Financial Markets is not regulated under the Tier-2 jurisdiction.
A regulation under Tier-2 jurisdiction would afford the broker licensed operations in the British V.I., Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Taiwan.
What are the Platforms and Tools for Forex Trading in One Financial Markets?
One Financial Markets provides traders with access to the complete MetaTrader suite, which consists of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. With One Financial Markets, a forex trader can use MT4 and MT5 platforms as below:
- The ONE | MT4 platform is fully equipped to support a variety of trading needs with unmatched immediacy, reliability, and integrity. ONE | MT4 is very popular for its comprehensive functionality which accommodates the demands of all traders and their personal trading strategies.
- The ONE | MT5 platform allows users to trade Forex and CFDs on Shares, Commodities, Indices, Bullion, Energies, and Cryptocurrencies on one interface. It provides 38 inbuilt indicators, a built-in economic calendar, and faster processing speeds.
Does One Financial Markets Have a News Blog for Forex News?
Yes. One Financial Markets has a free news blog available on its official website. This can be accessed via the dedicated NewsRoomNews Room area on the website. The broker’s Market news consists of regularly updated and detailed reports on global economic events and currency trends.
Does One Financial Markets Have a Traders Dashboard?
No, One Financial does not have a Traders Dashboard, which is an area provided by some brokers to channel various data streams which can then be monitored by traders. One Financial Markets only providers a settings dashboard within the Client Portal.
Does One Financial Markets Have an Educational Section?
Yes, One Financial Markets has an education system for Forex Traders. To join the education system, users simply need to navigate to the dedicated Academy on the broker’s website.
What is the content of One Financial Markets Forex Education?
There are six lectures offered for free through the One Trading Academy. These lectures are listed below.
- Introduction to the Markets
- What is CFD Trading?
- What is Forex?
- Trading psychology
Financial Markets Forex EducationThis is a comprehensive educational offering that should be used by beginner and intermediate forex traders alike, as it covers the basic aspects of Forex trading as well as the greater complexities of trading psychology.
Is One Financial Markets Legit?
Yes, One Financial Markets is a legit Forex Broker and Trade Platform. One Financial Markets has FCA and FSCA legal certificates to perform Forex Broker and trading services.
Is One Financial Markets Safe?
One Financial Markets is a reliable and safe Forex Trade platform in terms of its regulation and safety protocols. The broker is regulated in two global jurisdictions, as described below:
- The FCA regulates One Financial Markets in the United Kingdom
- FSCA regulated One Financial Markets in South Africa
One Financial Markets’ client money procedures and compliance with the FCA Client Money rules are reviewed and monitored on a regular basis.
These processes are also audited on an annual basis by the broker’s independent statutory auditors and reported to the FCA. One Financial Markets is also required to submit a monthly Client Money and Assets Return to the FCA.
Is One Financial Markets a Good Broker?
Yes. According to the Forex Suggest review, for security, trading speed, online support, and cryptocurrencies, One Financial Markets is a good broker.
- In terms of trading speed, the MetaTrader platforms offer various types of order execution that allow traders to fulfill orders in the way that best suits their strategy.
- In terms of security, One Financial Markets’ client funds are kept in entirely separate accounts from its own money and held in trust with the clients as beneficiaries.
- The broker does not mix client money with its own funds and therefore in the event of default by One Financial Markets client funds will be returned to clients rather than being treated as a recoverable asset by general creditors of the company.
- In terms of online support, One Financial Markets provides a permanent live chat button on its website that will put clients in direct contact with a client support team member.
- In terms of cryptocurrencies, One Financial Markets provides a wide range of coins at competitive spreads, including Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
What is the Offering of Investment in One Financial Markets?
Offerings of One Financial Markets can be found below.
|Feature||One Financial Markets|
Does One Financial Markets have Nasdaq?
Yes, One Financial Markets offers traders the option of trading CFDs on the Nasdaq 100 Stock Index.
Nasdaq 100 is an index that consists of the 100 largest, most actively traded U.S companies listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange. This index includes companies from a wide range of industries with the exception of those that operate in the financial industry.
What are the Awards of One Financial Markets?
While One Financial Markets is an award-winning broker, according to the official sources and Forex Trading platforms, it does not have any awards listed on its website to date.
How to Use One Financial Markets for Forex trading?
To use One Financial Markets, a forex trader should have the necessities below:
- A copy of their identification documents
- They should be 18 years or older
- They should be able to afford the minimum deposit of $250
If a Forex Trader has the conditions above, they can open a forex trading account to use One Financial Markets.
How to open a Forex trading account with One Financial Markets?
To open a Forex Trading account with One Financial Markets, a trader should follow the steps below.
- Go to the account registration area on the broker’s website
- Complete the simple registration form. Opening a live account with One Financial Markets is straightforward; complete the simple online application form in just four steps and upload your supporting ID documentation at the end.
- Login to the client portal to view all your payment options and make a deposit.
- After this, you can access the global financial markets through your selected trading platform
What are the Forex Trader Account Types with One Financial Markets?
Forex Trading Platform and Financial Asset Management Institution One Financial Markets have 4 different account types. Every Forex trading account type has different features and conditions with One Financial Markets.
One Financial Markets Account Types are listed below.
The free Demo account from One Financial Markets allows users to test out the broker’s trading features and conditions before deciding to sign up for a real account. The demo account has various features listed below.
- Trade risk-free with $10,000 of virtual funds
- Develop your trading strategies
- Practice online and on our mobile apps
- Competitive trading conditions
The Standard Account from One Financial Markets is designed for private retail traders and offers access to the full range of market assets. Users can choose to trade on either the MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 platforms.
- Regulator: FCA
- Access to the FSCS: Yes
- Minimum opening balance: $250
- Liquidation level: 50%
- Leverage: up to 30:1 (3%)
- Negative balance protection: Yes
- Platform(s) available:MT4 / MT5
The Professional Account from One Financial Markets provides institutional clients with tailored trading solutions and access to a wide range of FX and CFD products through a choice of platforms; ONE | MT4, ONE | Web Trader, ONE | MT4 Mobile, ONE | MT5 and ONE | MT5 Mobile.
- Regulator: FCA
- Access to the FSCS: Yes
- Minimum opening balance: $1000
- Liquidation level: 20%
- Leverage: up to 400:1 (0.25%)
- Negative balance protection: No
- Platform(s) available: MT4 / MT5
One Financial Markets provides traders of the Muslim faith with the option of opening an Islamic Account. Such accounts are swap-free and do not incur interest on positions held open overnight. The earning of interest is strictly prohibited by Sharia law.
How to Withdraw Money from One Financial Markets?
To withdraw money from One Financial Markets, the following should be done:
- You can transfer funds directly to the broker’s bank account via wire transfer, deposit online using your debit or credit card, or transfer funds from your e-wallet.
- Login to the client portal to view all your payment options and make a deposit.
- If you make an online deposit from within the portal you can choose to add funds to your lending account or directly to your trading account.
- Deposits made outside of the portal, i.e., bank transfers or online payments initiated via links on the broker’s website(s) will be added to your landing account and you will need to transfer funds to your trading account yourself.
How many days do deposits take with One Financial Markets?
The time it takes for deposits to reflect in your One Financial Markets account will vary depending on the selected deposit method.
Bank transfers will be applied to your account shortly in One Financial Markets after they have been received at the broker’s bank. Depending on the type of payment you have made this can range from the same day to between 3-5 business days for standard international payments.
One Financial MarketsThe broker checks its account regularly throughout the day for new deposits and can ask its bank to check for specific receipts where you have advised the broker of the remittance details.
Debit and credit card payments, as well as e-wallet transfers, will be applied to your account as soon as One Financial Markets the broker receives confirmation from its payments processor that your payment has been successful.
This is normally within minutes of your online payment transaction being completed.
What are the costs and fees with One Financial Markets?
There are three types of costs with One Financial Markets. Commission costs are only for Professional Account users, spread costs are for all account users, and swap costs are for users that do not hold a swap-free account.
A Forex Trading Cost is charged by the broker in return for using its services. This is how the broker will make a profit, and it is typically charged via commissions, spreads, and swaps.
The Forex Trading Fees with One Financial Markets are below.
- One Financial Markets does not charge commission on standard accounts.
- One Financial Markets’ minimum spread for trading EUR/USD is 0.7 pips – which is relatively low compared to the average EUR/USD spread of 1.7 pips.
- One Financial Markets charges financing fees (otherwise called ‘holding fees’ or ‘swaps’) for positions held overnight.
- The financing fee may be positive or negative depending on the instrument and direction of your position and will be included in your floating p&l at the end of each day from Monday to Friday.
- The swap amounts will be reflected in your balance when you close your position. In the event you partially close a position, a partial amount will be displayed.
What are the Trading Fees with One Financial Markets?
Apart from the above mentions spreads, commissions, and swaps, One Financial Markets also charges inactivity fees on dormant accounts.
An annual dormant account fee of $25 (or £20/€20 as applicable) will be deducted from your account in the event there are no open positions and there has been no activity (notwithstanding any payments or receipts or charges, interest, or similar items) for a period of 12 months or more.
The fee will be removed on an annual basis until either the account is closed by you, you resume trading or the balance of the account is reduced to zero.
Once the balance of a dormant account has reduced to zero the broker will close the account. A dormant account will not go into overdraft as a result of the removal of the fee.
What is the minimum deposit in One Financial Markets?
The minimum deposit amount required in order to open a Forex Trader Account with One Financial Markets is $250.
What are the contract specifications in One Financial Markets?
|Feature||One Financial Markets|
Does One Financial Markets have promotional offers?
No, One Financial Markets does not provide promotional offers or bonuses to its new or existing clients.
This is due to the broker’s regulation with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which restricts members from offering bonuses as part of its client protection measures.
Does One Financial Markets have a welcome bonus?
No, One Financial Markets does not have a welcome bonus.
However, the broker offers leverage of up to 400:1 when you open a professional account with One Financial Markets.
Does One Financial Markets have a deposit bonus?
No, One Financial Markets does not offer a welcome bonus. This is due to the fact that One Financial Markets’ primary regulator, The Financial Conduct Authority, prevents the broker from offering a deposit bonus.
Is there a commission-free trade bonus in One Financial Markets?
No, One Financial Markets does not offer a commission-free trade bonus. The broker does however offer commission-free trading on the Standard Account.
Is there a VIP bonus in One Financial Markets?
No, One Financial Markets does not offer a VIP bonus. VIP clients can seek tailored trading conditions when applying for a Professional Account.
Can you start trading with no money at One Financial Markets?
No, you cannot start trading with no money at One Financial Markets. This is because One Financial Markets does not offer any deposit bonus, therefore traders will need to deposit their own funds when opening a Trader Account.
How does leverage work with One Financial Markets?
Leverage is a popular mechanism in Forex trading whereby traders access additional funds from their broker in order to open larger positions than they would have been able to based on their original account funds.
Traders can use leverage with One Financial Markets by logging into their account area and setting their required leverage ratio.
When you place a trade you must have sufficient available equity to cover the margin costs, or requirement of that position.
The margin requirement level must be maintained over and above any profit or losses on your account. It is your responsibility to monitor your account(s) and you may need to inject further funds where applicable.
Where are the headquarters of One Financial Markets?
One Financial Markets is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Who is One Financial Markets’ CEO?
The CEO of One Financial Markets is Rajesh Yohannan. He specializes in strategic business planning and leadership and driving tangible and measurable results by leveraging remote channels.
What are the social media accounts of One Financial Markets?
Traders can follow One Financial Markets on the following social media accounts:
How many employees do work for One Financial Markets?
One Financial Markets has up to 200 employees.
What are the opinions about One Financial Markets?
One Financial Markets is an established and reliable forex broker that provides leading services for both private and corporate clients. The broker’s access to market assets is broad-reaching and offered on a stable industry choice of MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms.
One Financial MarketsThe broker is also extremely well-regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and provides a highly secure trading environment.
What are One Financial Markets Contests?
One Financial Markets does not run any kind of Forex Trading Contests. Forex Contests can be performed for brokers who offer them to traders to profit on contest winnings.
One Financial Markets didn't perform any Forex Contest in the past. For the future forex exchange contests and competitions, One Financial Markets didn't perform any official announcements yet.
Does One Financial Markets have online support?
Yes, One Financial Markets has an online support team for Forex trade account users. A member of the support team can be contacted via the dedicated live chat button on the broker’s website.
Does One Financial Markets offer demo accounts for Forex trading?
Yes, One Financial Markets offers a free demo account for all new traders. The demo account can be opened with the following steps:
- Visit the demo account registration portal on the One Financial Markets website
- Complete the registration form by filling in the required field. This information will include your full name, email address, and contact details
- A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox once your application has been approved. Click the link in the email to open your demo account.
Does One Financial Markets have a mobile app for Forex trading?
Yes, One Financial Markets offers a mobile app for both the MT4 and MT5 platforms
The One Financial Markets provides advanced functionality through the following features via the MT4 app:
- Customizable chart color scheme
- Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
- Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
- Trade levels visualizing the prices of a pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
- Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
- Sound notifications
- Financial news — dozens of materials daily
- Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
- Support for push notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
The MT5 mobile app provides excellent technical features with One Financial Markets, as described below.
- Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
- 30 most popular technical indicators
- 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci, and Elliott tools
- 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, and MN
- 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks, and broken line
Does One Financial Markets publish an economic calendar?
One Financial Markets does offer an economic calendar. One Financial Markets’ economic calendar provides information on financial events, forecasts, and historical data.
Economic calendars are vital tools for Forex Traders in order to remain abreast of upcoming economic events which may impact their trades and strategies through expected currency price fluctuations. Thus, not publishing an economic calendar is … for One Financial Markets.
What is the communication information of One Financial Markets?
One Financial Markets has one telephone number and one local address.
One Financial Markets’ main telephone number is “+ 44 (0) 203 857 2000”
One Financial Markets’ main local address is “Level 2, 36-38 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 1AT United Kingdom”