Global Prime is an amazing and reputable CFD, and forex provider founded in 2010 in Sydney, Australia. Global Prime specializes in connectivity which has low latency, tier-1 bank liquidity, and electronic communication network (ECN) for a trading experience that is unrivaled.
Global Prime is headquartered in Australia with a total of 30 employees.
Is Global Prime Regulated?
Yes, Global Prime is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), and the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (FSA).
According to the broker’s website, Global Prime is under regulation for a cross-border license, to provide both financial and ancillary services to forex traders from around the world. Global Prime is also in possession of an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) to provide and carry out financial services in Australia.
Global Prime’s regulations guarantee that client funds are kept safe in segregated accounts which are held in top-tier banks, separate from the broker’s own funds.
Is Global Prime Regulated in the United States?
No, Global Prime is not regulated in Virginia or any other US state.
Is Global Prime Regulated in Europe?
No, according to the official website, Global Prime is not regulated in Europe.
Is Global Prime regulated in a Tier-1 Jurisdiction?
Tier-1 jurisdiction authorizes Global Prime to operate in certain countries including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Global Prime is regulated by an Australian regulatory entity according to the official website, namely the ASIC, which provides it with the necessary regulation to operate in a tier-1 jurisdiction.
Is Global Prime regulated in Tier-2 Jurisdiction?
Tier-2 jurisdiction gives Global Prime license to operate in the following countries: British V.I., Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Taiwan.
According to the official Global Prime website, Global Prime is regulated under Tier-2 jurisdiction.
What are the Platforms and Tools for Forex Trading in Global Prime?
Global Prime offers a suite of powerful, reliable trading platforms including MetaTrader 4, TraderEvolution, FIX API, MyFXBook AutoTrade, and ZuluTrade.
- MetaTrader 4 is the benchmark as far as retail trading is concerned and it is the most popular trading platform used by Global Prime forex traders. MetaTrader 4 offers advanced charting capabilities, expert advisors, and custom indicators. In addition, MetaTrader 4 is also supported by the MQL5 community which is the largest marketplace for automated trading systems, indicators, and scripts.
- TraderEvolution is a trading platform designed specifically for professional forex traders with Global Prime who require more advanced functionality. TraderEvolution is fitted with market-leading pricing and some of the best execution with DoM trading as well as Volume analysis.
- FIX API is also designed for professional Global Prime forex traders and allows them to deploy proprietary algorithmic trading solutions.
- MyFXBook AutoTrade is a social trading and copying service to which forex traders can subscribe, allowing them to copy the trading systems of other forex traders directly onto their Global Prime Account.
- ZuluTrade is a popular social trading platform that allows forex traders to subscribe and copy the trading systems of other forex traders onto their Global Prime account, allowing them to learn and make improved trading decisions.
Does Global Prime Have a News Blog for Forex News?
No, Global Prime does not have a news blog for forex news on the official website. However, Global Prime has a section that provides daily articles focusing on market trends, insights, tips, and guides for forex traders.
Does Global Prime Have a Traders Dashboard?
Yes, the forex traders Dashboard from Global Prime Financial Services Limited provides forex traders with an overview of occurrences in the market along with other useful information.
Does Global Prime Have an Educational Section?
Yes, Global Prime has an education system for Forex forex traders. To make use of the education section, forex traders can access the section under “Learn”. forex traders must note that to access all the courses under the trading academy, they must register a trading account and verify their identity.
What is the content of Global Prime Forex Education?
Global Prime Forex education consists of three sections, each with subsections. The trading academy is the first education section that offers forex traders a variety of courses. To enroll, forex traders must first register a trading account with Global Prime. Some of the courses in the trading academy are:
- “Currency Strength Micro-Mechanics”.
- “Basket Trading”.
Global Prime’s Trading Videos consist of some of the following:
- “Trading Forex Indices”.
- “Why forex traders Fail – The Untold Truth”.
- “BTC Charting Technique”.
Trading guides offered by Global Prime include:
- “Why Coinbase Listing is such a big deal”.
- “Qualifiers You must know to call support & resistance like a pro”.
- “The Forex Market Structure: Who are the key actors?”.
- “What does REEDD Mean in Trading?”.
- “Why You must let profits run”.
Global Prime offers a comprehensive and extensive section on forex trading education that provides beginner forex traders with the tools and information they need to start trading. forex traders are urged to join and make use of these resources, materials, and tools when they start trading with Global Prime.
Is Global Prime Legit?
Yes, Global Prime is a legit Forex Broker and Trade Platform. Global Prime is in possession of ASIC, VFSC, and FSA regulations and keeps client funds segregated.
Is Global Prime Safe?
Global Prime is a reliable and safe Forex Trade platform in terms of its regulation and safety protocols. The broker is regulated in three different jurisdictions, as indicated below:
- The Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) in Australia in addition to holding an AFSL license.
- The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
- The Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (FSA).
These regulations and licenses assist in providing forex traders with peace of mind that they are dealing with a reliable, reputable, and trusted broker that abides by stringent rules imposed by government organizations for the protection of consumers, investors, and forex traders.
Is Global Prime a Good Broker?
Yes. According to the Forex Suggest review, for security, trading speed, online support, and cryptocurrencies, Global Prime is a good broker.
- In terms of trading speed, trades are filled in under 25 milliseconds. Global Prime has an average monthly trade volume of 30 billion.
- In terms of security, Global Prime uses the highest levels of data encryption levels on the website to provide forex traders and consumers with high levels of data and information security. The website is secured by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which further ensures the safety and security of clients.
- In terms of online support, there is a live chat function that is offered throughout the Global Prime website.
- In terms of cryptocurrencies, clients can trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple as contracts for difference, or CFDs with Global Prime.
What is the Offering of Investment in Global Prime?
Offerings of Global Prime can be found below.
Does Global Prime have Nasdaq?
Yes, Global Prime offers forex traders with CFDs on shares and stock indices on Nasdaq.
What are the Awards of Global Prime?
According to official sources as well as Forex Trading platforms, Global Prime does not have any awards listed until 2021.
How to Use Global Prime for Forex trading?
To use Global Prime, a forex trader should have the necessities below:
- A copy of their identification document, either a national ID, Passport, etc.
- They must be 18 years of age or older.
- They must have proof of their residential address.
- They must be able to afford the minimum deposit of $200.
If a forex trader has the conditions above, they can open a forex trading account to use Global Prime.
How to open a Forex trader account with Global Prime?
To open a Forex Trading account with Global Prime, a trader should follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Global Prime website and select “Start Trading”.
- Complete the electronic form by filling in the required fields for country of residence, first name, last name, email, and typing in a user-selected password.
- Next, select whether the account is for individual, joint, or company use. Select a default trading currency between AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, and SGD and select whether you are a US citizen or resident for tax purposes.
- Complete the requirements to verify identity which involves providing your date of birth, mobile number, and residential address.
- Once this information has been provided, you must accept the declaration that you acknowledge the terms and conditions, the product disclosure statement, and financial services terms.
- Once accepted, forex traders must verify their identity by providing valid identification documents along with proof of residence.
- Once these have been submitted, the account application will be processed, and forex traders will be notified of the outcome.
What are the Forex Trader Account Types with Global Prime?
Forex Trading Platform and Financial Asset Management Institution Global Prime offers three type of accounts namely:
ECN Retail Account
Global Prime offers forex traders the option of registering a demo account that can be used by beginners for practice trading. Forex traders can also use this type of account to explore Global Prime’s offering in a risk-free environment in addition to using the account to test their trading strategies.
ECN Retail Account
The Global Prime ECN Account has been designed specifically for forex traders who know what they want from their broker and subsequent service. Global Prime combines low latency with market-leading spreads, high liquidity across a range of markets, and the best trading platforms to provide forex traders with the best possible trading experience.
The ECN Account has the following features:
- ECN, STP, and NDD Pricing as well as execution.
- Spreads from 0.0 pips.
- Competitive leverage up to a maximum of 1:200 for international clients.
- A minimum deposit of $200.
- Multiple funding options.
- Margin call of 120% and stop-out level of 100%.
- Micro-lot trading from 0.1 lots up to a maximum trade size of 1000 lots.
- Free VPS access to forex traders who trade more than 20 lots per month.
Global Prime offers institutional clients the best service and a specifically designed account type that will suit their every trading need. The features that forex traders can expect from this account include:
- Anonymous trading.
- Trading data security.
- Margin and retail order flow.
- 1:1 relationship pricing.
- Multiple bespoke streams as well as private rooms for makers.
- Takers can either trade through their prime broker or through one of Global Prime’s brokers.
- Takers have access to unique liquidity.
- Decreased slippage.
How to Withdraw Money from Global Prime?
To withdraw money from Global Prime, the following should be done:
- Log in to your Global Prime Client Portal and select the option to withdraw.
- Select the withdrawal method, amount, and currency.
- Withdrawal requests that are received before 10 am AEST or 11 am AEDT are processed within the same day. Requests after this time will only be processed the following day.
- Withdrawals may take a few business days and there may be delays with the trader’s bank that is not within the control of Global Prime.
- Bank withdrawals can only be returned to a bank account that has the same name as that on the Global Prime trading account.
- Where credit card withdrawals are concerned, only the initial deposit amount can be returned to the credit card. Any amounts that exceed this must be returned through bank wire.
How many days do deposits take with Global Prime?
Deposits with Global Prime may take a few business days depending on the internal processes of the payment processor or financial institution.
What are the costs and fees with Global Prime?
There is only one type of cost in Global Prime namely trading fees. Trading costs are for forex users who use Global Prime’s trading services. Global Prime does not charge non-trading fees such as deposit and withdrawal fees, inactivity fees, or account maintenance and management fees.
What are the Trading Fees with Global Prime?
Forex trading fees involve the fees that forex traders are liable for when they trade with Global Prime and execute trades. These trading fees are in the form of spreads, commissions, and overnight, rollover, or swap fees.
The forex trading fees in Global Prime are below.
- Spreads from 0.0 pips EUR/USD.
- Commissions of $7 USD per lot on forex and metals.
- Swap Fees on EUR/USD of -1.378 short points and -5.03 long points.
Global Prime does not offer Muslim forex traders the option of registering for a swap-free account that exempts them from swap fees or interest prohibited by the Sharia Law.
What is the minimum deposit in Global Prime?
The minimum initial deposit requirement is 200 USD when registering an ECN Account with Global Prime.
What are the contract specifications in Global Prime?
Does Global Prime have promotional offers?
Yes, the Global Prime Trade and Exchange platform has promotional offers for existing and new forex trading account owners. These promotional offers are listed below.
- Refer a friend bonus.
Does Global Prime have a welcome bonus?
No, Global Prime does not have a welcome bonus. According to an official Global Prime support agent, there are no plans to offer a welcome bonus in the future.
Does Global Prime have a deposit bonus?
Global Prime does not have a deposit bonus for forex trade account owners. Global Prime has never offered a deposit bonus, and neither is the broker planning to offer deposit bonuses in the future according to an official Global Prime support agent.
Is there a commission-free trade bonus in Global Prime?
No, Global Prime does not offer a commission-free trade bonus and has never offered a commission-free trade bonus. Global Prime does not plan to offer a commission-free trade bonus in the future, according to an official Global Prime support agent.
Instead, Global Prime offers forex traders commission-free trading on 40+ contracts for difference (CFDs).
Is there a VIP bonus in Global Prime?
No, Global Prime does not offer a VIP bonus. Global Prime has never offered a VIP bonus and does not plan to offer a VIP bonus in the future, according to an official Global Prime support agent.
Can you start trading with no money at Global Prime?
No, you cannot start trading with no money at Global Prime. The reason for this is that Global Prime requires a minimum deposit amount to cover the minimum margin requirements for opening a position, even after applying leverage to lower this requirement.
How does leverage work with Global Prime?
Leverage is a tool offered by Global Prime to its forex traders to allow them to open 200 x the position size that they would ordinarily have been able to with their initial deposit. This increases the potential profits of forex traders; however, it can also increase the losses that forex traders can incur.
Leverage can be selected when forex traders register for an account. Alternatively, it can also be adjusted in the client portal or by contacting Global Prime customer support.
Where are the headquarters of Global Prime?
Global Prime is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Who is Global Prime’s CEO?
The CEO of Global Prime is Jeremy Kinstlinger who has held the position from 2012 to the present. Jeremy Kinstlinger graduated from the Billy Blue College of Design in 2006 with a bachelor’s degree in visual communication.
In addition, Kinstlinger also has a certificate of secondary graduation from Moriah College, and he is an active board member at Kesser Torah College where he signed up in 2017.
What are the social media accounts of Global Prime?
Forex traders can follow Global Prime on the following social media accounts:
How many employees do work for Global Prime?
According to the official, trusted sources, Global Prime has 30 employees.
What are the opinions about Global Prime?
Global Prime has received many positive reviews over the years in operation. It is praised as a reputable and reliable broker that offers the highest level of transparency. Global Prime also offers comprehensive trading conditions that are catered to the unique trading needs and objectives of a variety of forex traders, regardless of whether they are beginners or experts.
What are Global Prime Contests?
Global Prime does not host any contests.
Global Prime has never performed forex trading contests and according to an official Global Prime support agent, there are no plans to run contests in the future.
Does Global Prime have online support?
Yes, Global Prime has an online support team for forex trade account users that answer queries immediately 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Does Global Prime offer demo accounts for Forex trading?
Yes, Global Prime offers a free demo account for all new forex traders. The demo account can be opened with the following steps:
- Navigate to the Global Primeofficial website and select “Learn” from the options on the homepage.
- Select the option “Practice Trading” from the page and complete the short registration form by providing country of residence, first name, last name, and email.
Does Global Prime have a mobile app for Forex trading?
Yes, Global Prime offers a mobile app for forex trading through MetaTrader 4 and TraderEvolution.
Does Global Prime publish an economic calendar?
Global Prime does not publish an economic calendar of its own. forex traders can, however, make use of the economic calendar provided by MetaTrader 4 or the other trading platforms.
An economic calendar is a tool that refers to the scheduled dates of significant releases or specific events which could affect the movement of the price on a financial instrument or even the market holistically.
What is the communication information of Global Prime?
Global Prime has one telephone number and one local address. Global Prime’s main phone number is +61 (2) 8379 3622 and Global Prime’s main local address is Suite 504, 35 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, Australia.
Global Prime’s email addresses are below.
- Accounts – [email protected]
- Institutional – [email protected]
- Compliance – [email protected]
- Partners – [email protected]
- Marketing – [email protected]
For all other queries, Global Prime can be contacted on [email protected] or by making use of the live chat option in the right-hand corner of the screen on the website.