Our IC Markets Demo Account Revealed.
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register a demo account with IC Markets, traders can follow these steps.
- Traders can visit the official IC Markets website where they can select the option to register a demo account from the homepage by clicking “Try a Free Demo.”
- An online application form will load, and traders are expected to complete the necessary fields by providing their First Name, Last Name, valid email address, and mobile phone number before selecting “Register.”
- The information will be processed, and traders will be redirected to where they can select their preferred trading platform, account type, preferred account currency, leverage ratio, and virtual initial funds.
- Once this is done, traders can proceed with the demo account application. The trader’s selections will be saved, and the demo account will be approved.
- The demo account details will be emailed to the address that traders provided, and traders can use this to log into their preferred trading platform.
- Traders can log into their client area and navigate to the “Trading Tools” area where they can download/access their trading platform.
IC Markets Demo Account Features
IC Markets offers traders the option of a demo account that can be used as a practice account by beginner traders who do not have any experience in financial markets. However, the demo account is not only intended for beginners and can be used by experienced and even professional traders.
A demo account is a valuable tool that can be used to test and refine trading strategies before they are used in a live trading environment where the trader’s funds are at risk. In addition to this, the demo account can be used to test out IC Markets’ trading conditions and platform before traders sign up for and commit to a live trading account.
Pros and Cons
You might also like: IC Markets Account Types
You might also like: IC Markets Fees and Spreads
You might also like: IC Markets Islamic Account
You might also like: IC Markets Minimum Deposit
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account is a practice account that can be used by both beginner and professional traders. Beginners can use a demo account to practice their trading while more advanced traders can use it to test their trading strategies.
Alternatively, traders can also use a demo account to explore what a broker has to offer. Demo accounts are known for the risk-free environment that they offer along with the virtual funds which are used to trade.
Does IC Markets offer a demo account?
Yes, IC Markets offers a demo account.
How long is the demo account valid?
The demo account is available for an unlimited period. However, if the demo account shows no activity, it will expire after 30 days.
Which live trading accounts does IC Markets offer?
IC Markets offers the following live trading accounts.
- Raw Spread cTrader Account
- Raw Spread MetaTrader Account
- Standard MetaTrader Account
Does IC Markets offer an Islamic Account?
Yes, IC Markets offers the option of an Islamic Account on all live trading accounts.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- CHF, and several others.