Our JustForex Demo Account Revealed.
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register a demo account with JustForex, traders can follow these steps.
- Traders can visit the JustForex website and select the “Register” banner on the homepage.
- Traders can complete the short registration form by completing the required fields with their country of residence, valid email address, and by giving a user-selected password that will be used to log into the website and client portal.
- Traders will be logged into their client portal where they can select “Accounts” followed by “Demo” and “Add New Account”.
- From here, traders must complete the required fields by providing their name, surname, date of birth, and valid mobile number. Once processed, traders can select between MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 and their associated account types.
- From this list, traders can choose a practice account type and they can complete the next page by providing their preferred account currency, leverage ratio, and virtual account balance.
- To complete the process, traders can enter a user-selected password for their demo account and click on “Create Account” to complete the process.
- Traders will be redirected to their client portal where they can select the option to “Trade” using their new demo account.
- A new window will provide the trader with their login credentials that they can use to log into their demo account on MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
JustForex Demo Account Features
For beginners, the demo account is the perfect platform that provides them with a practice account to build their experience and skills. For more experienced traders the demo account offers a risk-free arena where they have access to real-time charting and market conditions without risking their funds.
Using the demo account experienced and professional traders can test their trading strategies in real market conditions, use charts, obtain quotes, and more.
Pros and Cons
|Demo account available across all account types||US clients are not accepted|
|Registration is quick and easy||The spreads are not the tightest|
|The demo account does not expire|
You might also like: JustForex Account Types
You might also like: JustForex Fees and Spreads
You might also like: JustForex Islamic Account
You might also like: JustForex Minimum Deposit
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account is a practice account that can be used by both beginner and professional traders. Beginners can use a demo account to practice their trading while more advanced traders can use it to test their trading strategies.
Alternatively, traders can also use a demo account to explore what a broker has to offer. Demo accounts are known for the risk-free environment that they offer along with the virtual funds which are used to trade.
Does JustForex offer a demo account?
Yes, JustForex offers a demo account.
How long is the demo account valid?
The demo account is valid for an unlimited time.
Which live trading accounts does JustForex offer?
JustForex offers the following accounts.
- MT4 Standard Cent Account
- MT4 Standard Account
- MT4 Pro Account
- MT4 Raw Spread Account
- MT5 Standard Account
- MT5 Pro Account
- MT5 Raw Spread Account
Does JustForex offer an Islamic Account?
Yes, JustForex offers an Islamic account on all its live trading accounts.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- NGN, and numerous others.