Our JustForex Fees and Spreads Revealed.
Fees and Spreads
The spread list that JustForex offers starts from 0.0 pips on EUR/USD.
The spreads that traders can expect when they choose JustForex to facilitate their trades will depend on the type of account, the market conditions on the day of trading, and the financial instrument that is being traded. The typical spreads that can be expected include.
- MT4 Standard Cent Account – variable spreads from 0.3 pips
- MT4 and MT5 Standard Account – variable spreads from 0.3 pips
- MT4 and MT5 Pro Account – variable spreads from 0.1 pips
- MT4 and MT5 Raw Spread Account – variable spreads from 0.0 pips
The only commissions that JustForex charges are on the Raw Spread Account and these are charged at a flat rate to cover the broker fees for facilitating the trade. Traders can expect commissions of 3 units of the base currency per lot per side when they use the Raw Spread Account on both MT4 and MT5.
Additional Trading Fees
Overnight fees, also known as swap fees or rollovers, are either credited or debited depending on the financial instrument being held and whether the trader is holding a long or short position. The overnight fees are determined by the financial instrument, position size, whether the trader holds a long/short position, and the duration that they hold their position for.
Some typical swap fees that traders can expect include, but are not limited to.
- EUR/USD – a long swap of -4.44 points and a short swap of -0.09 points
- USD/JPY – a long swap of -1.36 points and a short swap of -2.97 points
- BTC/USD – a long swap -20% points and a short swap of -20% points
- Brent Crude Oil – a long swap of -6% points and a short swap of -3% points
- Indices – a long swap of -1% points and a short swap of -1.50% points
- Shares – a long swap of -6% points and a short swap of -3% points
- XAG/USD – a long swap of -0.2 points and a short swap of -0.09 points
JustForex offers Muslim traders the option of an Islamic account on all account types, exempting them from earning/paying interest that is prohibited by Sharia law.
JustForex is not a spread betting broker which means that the spread betting fee will not apply.
Pros and Cons
You might also like: JustForex Account Types
You might also like: JustForex Demo Account
You might also like: JustForex Islamic Account
You might also like: JustForex Minimum Deposit
How many instruments can I trade with JustForex?
You can trade any of the following instruments.
Which platforms are supported by JustForex?
JustForex only supports the use of MetaTrader 5 on the following.
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
Does JustForex offer leverage?
Yes, JustForex offers leverage up to a maximum of 1:3000.
What spreads can I expect with JustForex?
You can expect spreads that start from 0.0 pips on the Raw Spread Account.
Does JustForex charge commission?
Yes, JustForex charges commissions on the Raw Spread Account of 3 units of the base account currency per side/per lot.
Are there additional charges on the Islamic account?
No, there are no additional charges indicated on the Islamic Account.
Is JustForex regulated and by whom?
Yes, JustForex is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Is JustForex a recommended forex trading broker for experts and beginners?
Yes, JustForex caters to both beginners and experienced traders.
What is the overall rating out of 10 for JustForex?