KVB Global Capital Ltd, known as KVB Kunlun, provides diversified financial services to the overseas Asian community. It is a licensed financial institution offering very competitive wholesale Forex services.
KVB Kunlun was first founded in 2001 and has headquarters in Hong Kong, with main offices in New Zealand. KVB Kunlun has 200 employees.
Is KVB Kunlun Regulated?
Yes, KVB Kunlun is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong (SFC), and the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).
According to the broker’s website, KVB Kunlun is under regulation to offer licensed financial services in several regional jurisdictions around the world.
KVB Kunlun’s regulations guarantee extensive client protection measures, including the security of client deposits, regular audits, and strict compliance with international regulatory standards.
Is KVB Kunlun Regulated in the United States?
No, KVB Kunlun is not regulated in Virginia or any other US state.
Is KVB Kunlun Regulated in Europe?
No. KVB Kunlun is not regulated in Europe.
Is KVB Kunlun regulated in a Tier-1 Jurisdiction?
According to the KVB Kunlun website, KVB Kunlun is regulated under Tier-1 jurisdiction.
Tier-1 jurisdiction involves special licensing for financial and investment services in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Is KVB Kunlun regulated in Tier-2 Jurisdiction?
According to the official KVB Kunlun sources, KVB Kunlun is regulated under Tier-2 jurisdiction.
Licensing for a Tier-2 jurisdiction provided KVB Kunlun with the mandate to provide its services in the following countries: British V.I., Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Taiwan.
What are the Platforms and Tools for Forex Trading in KVB Kunlun?
KVB Kunlun provides three different trading platforms which can be accessed depending on the entity of the group. Traders can choose between the ForexStar platform, MetaTrader 5, and the industry-standard MetaTrader 4.
- The ForexStar trading platform from KVB Kunlun is a plugin for MetaTrader 4, which will give users access to the same technical indicators and the same EAs (expert advisers). Reviews for this platform indicate that users have trouble loading it properly and that its overall user experience is poor.
- MetaTrader 4 from KVB Kunlun is an industry favorite for its accessible and learnable trading software that provides customizable charting capabilities, indicators, and in-depth market analysis, all complemented by fast execution.
- MetaTrader 5 from KVB Kunlun is the updated version of MetaTrader 4 that offers several improved trading features. Users can enjoy multi-asset trading with in-depth price analysis, algorithmic trading apps, and copy trading.
Does KVB Kunlun Have a News Blog for Forex News?
No. KVB Kunlun does not have a free news blog available on its official website. Many brokers do offer a news blog from their websites that provides important market updates which may impact trades and strategies in the near to mid-term.
Does KVB Kunlun Have a Traders Dashboard?
No, KVB Kunlun does not provide a Traders Dashboard. Some brokers make use of this navigational tool which allows traders to monitor several different impacting movements, from currency prices to market analysis, from one area.
Does KVB Kunlun Have an Educational Section?
No, KVB Kunlun does not provide an Educational Section. This is likely because the broker positions itself more towards advanced, professional, and corporate traders.
What is the content of KVB Kunlun Forex Education?
KVB Kunlun does not provide educational content from its website. The broker also does not offer much analytical or research content, such as a news blog or economic calendar.
Is KVB Kunlun Legit?
Yes, KVB Kunlun is a legit Forex Broker and Trade Platform. KVB Kunlun has ASIC, SFC, and FMA certificates to perform Forex Broker and trading services.
Is KVB Kunlun Safe?
KVB Kunlun is a reliable and safe Forex Trade platform in terms of its regulation and safety protocols. The broker is regulated in several global jurisdictions, as described below:
- ASIC regulated KVB Kunlun in Australia
- The SFC regulates KVB Kunlun in Hong Kong
- The FMA regulates KVB Kunlun in New Zealand
KVB Kunlun is well-regulated and trusted in the Forex industry. The broker stores client funds in segregated accounts and adheres to the highest regulatory protocols.
Is KVB Kunlun a Good Broker?
Yes. According to the Forex Suggest review, for security and trading speed, KVB Kunlun is a good broker.
- In terms of trading speed, the broker’s use of the MetaTrader suite ensures three order execution modes, namely Instant Execution, Request Execution, and Market Execution.
- In terms of security, KVB Kunlun is regulated in several different global jurisdictions and is well regarded in the industry for its provision of a secure trading environment, with extensive client protection measures, segregated funds, and data security.
- In terms of online support, KVB Kunlun does not offer any sort of online chat function. Traders will need to contact the support team through more traditional modes of email and telephone.
- In terms of cryptocurrencies, KVB does not offer any type of Crypto CFDs to Forex Traders.
What is the Offering of Investment in KVB Kunlun?
Offerings of KVB Kunlun can be found below.
Does KVB Kunlun have Nasdaq?
No, KVB Kunlun does not offer traders the option of trading CFDs on the Nasdaq 100 Stock Index. The Nasdaq is an American electronic marketplace that provides global access to trading in the stock prices of the world’s 100 biggest companies.
What are the Awards of KVB Kunlun?
According to the official sources and Forex Trading platforms, KVB Kunlun does not have any awards listed until the present.
How to Use KVB Kunlun for Forex trading?
To use KVB Kunlun, a forex trader should have the necessities below:
- A copy of their identification documents
- They should be 18 years or older
- They should be able to afford the minimum deposit of $1000
If a Forex Trader has the conditions above, they can open a forex trading account to use KVB Kunlun.
How to open a Forex trading account with KVB Kunlun?
To open a Forex Trading account with KVB Kunlun, a trader should follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the account registration portal by clicking “Create Account” on the KVB Kunlun official website
- Complete the simple, online registration form by providing your country of residence, full name, and email address.
- Set and confirm a password for your account
- Click “Register” to submit your application.
- After this, the client support team from KVB Kunlun will contact you via email for further account validation requirements. These will involve submitting official documents, including your ID and proof of residence.
What is the Forex Trader Account Types with KVB Kunlun?
Forex Trading Platform and Financial Asset Management Institution KVB Kunlun have 3 different account types. Every Forex trading account type has different features and conditions with KVB Kunlun.
KVB Kunlun Account Types are listed below.
Prime Standard Account
KVB Kunlun offers a demo account with virtual funds that allows you to try out the broker’s platform and practice trading strategies and techniques in a risk-free environment.
Customers can simply start a demo account by registering with their mobile number/email address.
Prime Standard Account
The first-time deposit amount of the PRIME account from KVB Kunlun is 1000 US dollars and it uses standard spreads. Traders have access to the MetaTrader 4 platform from this account.
The ECN Account from KVB Kunlun has a first-time deposit amount of 10 000 USD. It is designed for professional clients and offers ultra-low spreads.
How to Withdraw Money from KVB Kunlun?
To withdraw money from KVB Kunlun, the following should be done:
- Log in to your account
- From your account setting, select the option to withdraw funds.
- Specify the amount you would like to withdraw
- Select your withdrawal method. Note that you can only withdraw using the method with which you deposited
- Confirm your withdrawal details and submit your deposit
How many days do deposits take with KVB Kunlun?
Deposit times with KVB Kunlun will vary depending on the deposit method. Bank transfers can take up to 3 working days. Card deposits and e-payments take approximately ten minutes. Note that it can take up to 24 hours for deposits to be processed by the company.
What are the costs and fees with KVB Kunlun?
There are two types of costs with KVB Kunlun, namely spread costs and swap fees. The broker does not charge commissions.
A Forex Trading Cost is charged by the broker in return for its trading services to the trader and is how the company will make a profit. These are generally applied as commissions, spreads, and swaps, depending on the broker.
Commissions are charged on round trades and will not apply to all accounts. Swap fees are interest charged on positions held overnight.
The Forex Trading Fees with KVB Kunlun are below.
- Commissions: KVB Kunlun does not appear to charge commissions
- Spreads: spreads are tight with the broker, and are typically 0.4 for EUR/USD
- Swaps: swap fees will be charged to positions held overnight, and are also referred to as rollover fees.
These take the form of interest accrued, and the trader can either earn interest or pay interest on the position, depending on the nature of the trade when closing.
What are the Trading Fees with KVB Kunlun?
KVB Kunlun does not charge deposit fees or withdrawal fees, while no fees are charged to dormant accounts. The broker charges tight spreads, particularly on the ECN Account (only for professionals), and no commissions.
What is the minimum deposit in KVB Kunlun?
The minimum deposit amount required to open an account with KVB Kunlun is 1000 USD. Professional traders will have a minimum deposit amount of 10 000 USD.
What are the contract specifications in KVB Kunlun?
Does KVB Kunlun have promotional offers?
No, KVB Kunlun does not provide promotional offers or bonuses to its new or existing clients. This is because the broker is restricted from offering bonuses or promotions to traders by its regulators, as part of recently extended client protection measures.
Does KVB Kunlun have a welcome bonus?
No, KVB Kunlun does not offer a welcome bonus.
However, KVB Kunlun uses an STP business model and is one of the few brokers in the industry to offer Straight Through Processing to its clients. This means that there is no intervention from the broker, and traders get the price set directly from the market.
Does KVB Kunlun have a deposit bonus?
No, KVB Kunlun does not offer a welcome bonus. This is because KVB Kunlun’s regulators restrict the broker from offering a deposit bonus.
Is there a commission-free trade bonus in KVB Kunlun?
No, KVB Kunlun does not offer a commission-free trade bonus. The broker does however offer commission-free trading, which is a very competitive offer.
Is there a VIP bonus in KVB Kunlun?
No, KVB Kunlun does not offer a VIP bonus. VIP clients will benefit from the ECN trading conditions and ultra-tight spreads on the ECN Account.
Can you start trading with no money at KVB Kunlun?
No, you cannot start trading with no money at KVB Kunlun. This is because KVB Kunlun does not offer any deposit bonus, therefore traders will need to deposit their funds when opening a Trader Account.
How does leverage work with KVB Kunlun?
Leverage is a facility provided by Forex brokers which allow traders to increase the size of their positions, essentially by borrowing funds from the broker. These funds are expressed as a ratio and are offered at different levels depending on the trading conditions.
Traders can use leverage with KVB Kunlun by logging into their account area and setting their leverage ratio. Professional clients can apply for higher leverage ratios with the customer support team.
Where are the headquarters of KVB Kunlun?
KVB Kunlun is headquartered in Hong Kong with main offices in New Zealand.
Who is KVB Kunlun’s CEO?
The CEO of KVB Kunlun is Dian Noah. She has over 20 years of experience as a public relations and brand building practitioner and was formerly a consultant at two global communications firms with an in-house role at a global financial firm.
What are the social media accounts of KVB Kunlun?
Traders can follow KVB Kunlun on the following social media accounts:
How many employees do work for KVB Kunlun?
According to the official Linkedin profile, KVB Kunlun has 200 employees.
What are the opinions about KVB Kunlun?
KVB Kunlun is a very trustworthy broker, being regulated in several jurisdictions with a long-running positive standing within the Forex trading industry. However, the broker’s offering is very limited in terms of its instruments and trading platforms.
Furthermore, KVB Kunlun is not a good option for beginner traders, as it does not offer much in the way of education or additional research tools.
What are KVB Kunlun Contests?
KVB Kunlun does not run any kind of Forex Trading Contests. Forex Contests can be performed for brokers who offer them to traders to profit on contest winnings.
KVB Kunlun didn't perform any Forex Contest in the past. For future forex exchange contests and competitions, KVB Kunlun didn't perform any official announcements yet.
Does KVB Kunlun have online support?
No, KVB Kunlun does not have an online support team for Forex trade account users. The online support team can be contacted by clicking on the chat button on KVB Kunlun's official website.
Does KVB Kunlun offer demo accounts for Forex trading?
Yes, KVB Kunlun offers a free demo account for all new traders. The demo account can be opened with the following steps:
- Navigate to the demo account registration portal on the broker’s website
- Complete the simple online registration form by providing your full name, mobile number, and email address
- Submit the form online to complete the registration process. You will receive login details in your inbox.
Does KVB Kunlun have a mobile app for Forex trading?
Yes, KVB Global offers traders the GCFX mobile app. The GFX app from KVB Kunlun provides multi-currency trading from anywhere in the world and is compatible with both Android and Apple devices.
Does KVB Kunlun publish an economic calendar?
An economic calendar is a very useful resource provided by many Forex traders. It allows users to follow upcoming market events and announcements. This is important information for traders to anticipate currency price changes
KVB Kunlun does not offer an economic calendar.
What is the communication information of KVB Kunlun?
KVB Kunlun has six telephone numbers and six local addresses.
KVB Kunlun’s main telephone number is: +852 3701 8188
KVB Kunlun’s main local address is: 6801, 68/F, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Alternate phone numbers are:
New Zealand: +64 9 359 8988
Australia: 1300 668 120/ 1300 668 120
Canada: +1 416 646 9188
Taipei: +886 2 7710 9888