📈 Total Pairs
Our Markets.com Demo Account Revealed.
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register a demo account with Markets.com, traders can follow these steps.
- Traders can navigate to the official Markets.com website and select “Create Account” from the top toolbar on the homepage.
- Traders can also use their Google, Facebook, or Apple ID credentials to register with Markets.com by selecting the relevant banners on the registration page to proceed.
- Once the trader’s information has been captured, they can indicate their citizenship, country of residence, and whether they are US reportable for tax purposes or whether they hold US citizenship.
- Next, traders can select their level of education, a field of study, employment status, profession, annual income, savings, and investment amount, intended investment, the purpose for trading, source of funds, trading volume for the past two years, number of leveraged trades in the last two years and overall trading experience.
- Next, traders can provide their first and last name, and date of birth followed by their mobile number and physical address.
- Traders must agree to the terms and conditions before they can submit their application form. The information that the trader provided will be processed and captured and traders will be redirected to their client area.
- From here, traders can select the option for a demo account by selecting “My Portal” from the options menu.
- Traders will find an automatically generated CFD Demo account that they can start using by selecting “Open Platform”.
Markets.com Demo Account Features
The practice account that Markets.com offers traders is not only intended for beginners but can be used as a helpful and valuable tool by experienced and even professional traders. The demo account serves as a risk-free platform that mirrors the live market precisely, with real-time quotes and prices given on all charts.
However, trading is done using virtual funds and traders do not have to risk their own capital.
Pros and Cons
|Demo account offered||The registration process is tedious and long|
|Competitive trading conditions are offered||There is no choice between platforms for the demo account|
You might also like: Markets.com Account Types
You might also like: Markets.com Fees and Spreads
You might also like: Markets.com Islamic Account
You might also like: Markets.com Minimum Deposit
You might also like: Markets.com Sign up Bonus
📈 Total Pairs
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account is a practice account that can be used by both beginner and professional traders. Beginners can use a demo account to practice their trading while more advanced traders can use it to test their trading strategies.
Alternatively, traders can also use a demo account to explore what a broker has to offer. Demo accounts are known for the risk-free environment that they offer along with the virtual funds which are used to trade.
Does Markets.com offer a demo account?
Yes, Markets.com offers a demo account.
How long is the demo account valid?
The demo account does not expire and when traders reach a minimum virtual balance of 100 units, it will reset to a virtual balance of 10,000 units.
Which live trading accounts does Markets.com offer?
Markets.com offers a CFD trading account and a share dealing account.
Does Markets.com offer an Islamic Account?
Yes, Markets.com offers the option for an Islamic account.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?