Our Tickmill Demo Account Revealed:
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register a demo account with Tickmill, traders can follow these steps:
- Traders can navigate to the official Tickmill website and select the blue “Demo Account” banner from the top of the homepage.
- This will load an online registration form that traders can complete by providing their first and last name, valid email address, and mobile number.
- Traders can select their preferred trading platform, the account they want to use, leverage ratio, and provide their virtual deposit.
- Before traders can continue, they can opt-in for the newsletter and special offers, and they must declare that they have carefully read the Tickmill private policy and that they subsequently understand and accept such.
- Traders will receive a confirmation on the email address that they provided. The email will provide traders with their demo account number and all other details including an auto-generated password that they can change on their trading platform once they have logged into the demo account.
Tickmill Demo Account Features
The demo account that Tickmill provides traders can be used as a practice account by beginner traders who need to build experience and skills before they can trade in live markets. However, the demo account is not only for beginners, but it is also a useful tool that can be used by experienced traders.
The demo account reflects real market conditions and price movements in real-time, with the exception that trades are executed using virtual funds, with losses not affecting the real capital of the trader when they use this risk-free account.
Traders can explore Tickmill’s offering and familiarise themselves with their trading platform, use different trading and analysis tools, gain access to fundamental and technical analysis, and more.
Pros and Cons
|Traders can demo any of the live trading accounts||There is a limited choice between trading platforms|
|Traders can use either MT4 or MT5 on the demo account|
|The demo account is unlimited if traders remain active|
You might also like: Tickmill Minimum Deposit
You might also like: Tickmill Islamic Account
You might also like: Tickmill Account Types
You might also like: Tickmill Fees and Spreads
You might also like: Tickmill Sign up Bonus
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account is a practice account that can be used by both beginner and professional traders. Beginners can use a demo account to practice their trading while more advanced traders can use it to test their trading strategies.
Alternatively, traders can also use a demo account to explore what a broker has to offer. Demo accounts are known for the risk-free environment that they offer along with the virtual funds which are used to trade.
Does Tickmill offer a demo account?
Yes, Tickmill offers a demo account.
How long is the demo account valid?
The demo account is available for an unlimited time. However, if the demo account is inactive and no login attempts are made within seven days, the demo account will expire, and traders must register a new account to gain access again.
Which live trading accounts does Tickmill offer?
Tickmill offers the following live accounts:
- Classic Account
- Pro Account
- VIP Account
Does Tickmill offer an Islamic Account?
Yes, Tickmill offers the option for an Islamic Account on all live trading accounts.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?