Our CM Trading Fees and Spreads Revealed:
Fees and Spreads
The spread list that CM Trading offers starts from 0.9 pips on EUR/USD.
The spread list that traders can expect from CM Trading depends on the account type that traders choose, the financial instrument being traded, and the market conditions on the day of trading. According to the trading accounts, traders can expect these spreads:
- Bronze Account – Regular spreads
- Silver Account – from 1.2 pips EUR/USD
- Gold Account – from 0.9 pips EUR/USD
- Premium Account – from 0.9 pips EUR/USD
CM Trading does not charge any commissions because the broker fees are already included in the spread, which is why spreads are marked-up.
Additional Trading Fees
Overnight fees, also known as swap fees or rollovers, are either credited or debited depending on the financial instrument being held and whether the trader is holding a long or short position. CM Trading offers transparent trading schedules that indicate the overnight fees that traders can expect.
Some common swap fees on popular trading instruments include:
- EUR/USD with a long swap of -14.56 points and a short swap of -2 points.
- GBP/USD with a long swap of -10.99 points and a short swap of -0.917 points.
- Crude oil with a long swap of -4 points and a short swap of -3.6 points.
- XAU/USD with a long swap of -15.545 points and a short swap of -1.1345 points.
- XAG/USD with a long swap of -3.1694 points and a short swap of -0.7592 points.
- FTSE with a long swap of -398.649096 points and a short swap of -398.4477 points.
- Apple shares with a long swap of -20.34 points and a short swap of -17.41115 points.
- BTC/USD with a long swap of -6200 points and a short swap of -6200 points.
CM Trading offers Muslim traders the advantage that they can convert any of the four live trading accounts into an Islamic Account, providing them access to Sharia-compliant trading on all trading instruments except cryptocurrencies and shares, which are not yet covered under Islamic financing.
CM Trading is not a spread betting broker which means that spread betting fees will not apply.
CM Trading does indicate that any deposit fees are charged, but there may be some withdrawal fees charged on some payment methods. In addition, traders may be subject to additional processing fees charged by their bank or financial institution.
While there are no added broker fees indicated, conditions may vary and change and there may be fees that are not covered under this review.
Pros and Cons
You might also like: CM Trading Account Types
You might also like: CM Trading Demo Account
You might also like: CM Trading Islamic Account
You might also like: CM Trading Minimum Deposit
How many instruments can I trade with CM Trading?
You can trade any of the following instruments:
Which platforms are supported by CM Trading?
CM Trading supports the use of:
- MetaTrader 4
Does CM Trading offer leverage?
Yes, CM Trading offers leverage up to 1:200.
What spreads can I expect with CM Trading?
You can expect spreads from 0.9 pips on the Gold and Premium Account.
Does CM Trading charge commission?
No, CM Trading does not charge commissions. The broker’s fee is included in the spread.
Are there additional charges on the Islamic account?
No, there are no additional charges on the Islamic Account.
Is CM Trading regulated and by whom?
Yes, CM Trading is regulated by the FSCA.
Is CM Trading a recommended forex trading broker for experts and beginners?
Yes, CM Trading is a recommended forex trading broker for both beginner and expert traders.
What is the overall rating out of 10 for CM Trading?